• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. tradescantia

The Derp Alliance is looking for Gold Spire climbers!

Join us for quiet but helpful companionship with other Elvenar fanatics. Recent departures due to real life leave us short of fellows for our usual weekly Gold Spire. Help us get our groove back and join us in climbing to the top! 10+ chests and minimalist FA. To join, contact Pathro (AM)...
  2. tradescantia

Discussion The Great Excavation

It looks like fun! I love that style of mini-game. I just have a question: I see a lot of sentient goods as rewards for the set buildings. What are the alternatives for players below Elementals level?
  3. tradescantia

Discussion Season of Dreams

But that applies only to brand new players. Those who have an account and start a new small city in another world do not get the new research tree. Existing players who started their cities before the new tree came in will definitely be affected.
  4. tradescantia

I didn't say they'd have trouble completing the new quests. My point was that many smaller players make strategic use of the old, cycling quests to help with growth (for example I have one such player in my H world FS) and that they would miss that opportunity. Winning a 15 minute time boost...
  5. tradescantia

Will the quests be (or are they) modified for chapter level ? For example I have a "collect seeds" quest which of course would be impossible for anyone before Halflings.
  6. tradescantia

The removable of cyclable quests will be hard on some smaller players. The more savvy of those in very early chapters make heavy use of them to help with gold and supplies. For those in the chapters where those quests lose their usefulness, it's a fun addition.
  7. tradescantia

Discussion The Cauldron

But not until next week, right? And there's no way of being sure you'd get that particular buff next week, either because you don't get those ingredients or because the randomness didn't let you win that one. Maybe there's some way of mixing the ingredients to focus more on just one thing -...
  8. tradescantia

Discussion The Cauldron

It feels too random to me, and the effect is WAY too short, especially when you may get several at one time. I tried to choose ingredients to give myself the best chance of getting something I wanted. I had seven potions: I got 3 x nothing, 2 x supply boosts, of which I was only able to keep...
  9. tradescantia

Discussion The Cauldron

nvm - I see the discussion in the bug report thread. This is very stupid.
  10. tradescantia

Discussion The Cauldron

Do you have to use all your goblets at once? Surely not? But after I used one, I can't get rid of the "bottom's up" screen.
  11. tradescantia

Time to say Goodbye

You'll be greatly missed, Jack. I know your FB group has helped a lot of players. Thank you for all your work over the years and all the very best in your new life.
  12. tradescantia

Discussion Goodbye from Marindor

Thank you, Marindor, for all your work. You will be truly missed.
  13. tradescantia

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

I think it's most unfair to take away the little chance you have of getting a level 6 item right from the cup. That was a nice feature :( Removing it advantages no-one except your pocket-books as we use up coins getting the materials to merge. Enough requests ask for level 6 items that players...
  14. tradescantia

Other "Produce" Pet Food in the MA as well as craft it.

This is the kind of comment TomatoeHu is talking about, and what I meant by "I'm alright Jack" - "oh, it would be good to force a new player to grow up and get a Timewarp" Do you REMEMBER how long that takes?? To finish Constructs, even with all the PP spells and maybe diamonds, would take at...
  15. tradescantia

It feels like there's a lot of "I'm alright, Jack" going on. Let's, for a minute, forget about the 2 million + point cities with AWs ranked at 30 + and who played early enough in the game to have several Fire Phoenixes, and focus on the average, smaller, less powerful player. I think Inno wants...
  16. tradescantia

One of the most frequent complaints from players is that we don't have enough Pet Food in the game. Its appearance in Crafting is too random, and now we have so many evolving buildings that require Pet Food in order to provide their benefit. During a Fellowship Adventure, I could easily go...
  17. tradescantia

Discussion Tournament changes

Thanks @Pauly7 I stand corrected. I guess we can assume there will be a change to rounds 3 and 4 that may compensate for a similar change in round 5.
  18. tradescantia

Nope. You break even up to about round 16, but it's a net loss if you do more than that. Some players do 40 or more.
  19. tradescantia

No one seems to have noticed yet that the kp rewards from province 10 on up in round 2 have been reduced. Yes, you get kp with every province, so that is an improvement if you just go to 16 or 20 provinces. But if you go higher, that's a net loss. The big power tourney players who use their...
  20. tradescantia

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

I seem to have to reload the game board to make anything happen. I try and try and nothing happens, close the window, go back in and a bunch of stuff appears and I have no idea how it got there. This is NOT intuitive at all. ETA: ok, I think I'm getting the hang of it. Part of the confusion is...