• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Lovec Krys

Tournament - Discussion

Main special strategy is to get Timewarp 26+ & Polar Bear lv10. With that combo you can do 2 tournaments & 2 Spires by using 1 set of combat boosts (Armorers from Spire + unit boosts from Crafting (their effect last 5 days)) (I do first on Friday and second on Tuesday (since Spire has no Polar...
  2. Lovec Krys

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Watchin the set makes me wanting to eat honey. But i doubt i will want the set.
  3. Lovec Krys

Elven architect - Latest updates

Seems, that fortunately author is working on update. Now i see some changes there. I can already see my lv34 Monastery. So we just have to wait until work is finished. (btw, i have funny culture in EA now - +156M (in reality it's -2,42M))
  4. Lovec Krys

Elven architect - Latest updates

Not only one. Cultural bonus from wonders is still being counted the old way. Basicaly EA hasn't been updated since the wonder change (hopefully author hasn't stopped playing).
  5. Lovec Krys

NEW website Elvenstats.com!

Effects of the wonders are also not upgraded (old cultural equations), i hope that author is still playing and updates EA someday (preferably some (long) time before new chapter - before i start mass teleporting my armories to get culture into positive numbers and prepare my main city for next...
  6. Lovec Krys

Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

Originaly max. lv provided 40% of consumed culture. So you could have great differences of bonusses betwen players depending how many consumed culture they had (mainly number of armories, since they consume most culture and some difference also in cities based on Magic residences vs. Pop/Cult...
  7. Lovec Krys

It depends what you mean by adresses. Because giving a little more culture doesn't solve the problem with taking a huge amount of it. Even average cities will still go negative (just a little less with the newest change), not mentioning the realy big cities with both wonders maxed and a lot of...
  8. Lovec Krys

No comment

Wonders bonuses got reworked + some bugs. There are 2 worst things: - Now all wonders are upgraded as ch21 wonders (spell fragments, CCs, RRs(every 5 levels for RRs))). - Huge nerf of cultural bonus of two main cultural wonders (in case of top cities with lots of Armories it gets up to 90% nerf...
  9. Lovec Krys

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

How about three in a row? :D (or two FAs at the same time (but this is probably not possible without some extra coding))
  10. Lovec Krys

Well, now it depends, how the formula will be made. My ETC is producing seeds based on MH level: 8648/12h at lv35. There is a new Wonder producing seeds based on SS with production 6625/3h (65% of SS at lv35). So it all depends how they make the % parameter. If they simply copy+paste it from...
  11. Lovec Krys

No more forum, just Discord...

I don't want to be an advocate of Discord, but you don't need to give Discord any of your personal data. They will of course still see an IP address you connect to Discord from, but you can hide all other personal data from them if you access it in the browser.
  12. Lovec Krys

Yeah, funny answer. So let's translate it: Forums will be closed because their activity will be too low (after we annouced that we are moving to Discord and forums will be closed, so many players moved to Discord from Forums pernamently and new players don't even know that forums exists, since...
  13. Lovec Krys

Every game is doomed sooner or later. But the time between golden times of the game and shutdown of the game can be very long. For some games it is possible to continue even with a fraction of it's former player base for many years.
  14. Lovec Krys

Well, two main parameters for discussion in Elvenar are: Number of players Frequency of changes If both main parameters are low enough, you'll not have much discussion on any platform. So it's only logical that Discord - after initial influx of players - will be similarily dead as pre-Discord...
  15. Lovec Krys

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Seems that they replaced all competent devs with someone else. I clearly remember replacing incorrect rewards during the first day of FA several times.
  16. Lovec Krys

Question Account lifetime without activity

Well, Construct's cities don't get deleted due to inactivity, but if you do not log for long enough, you might find your city in new (worse or dead) position after you log in again. To prevent losing it's current position, you might follow Enevhar's advice.
  17. Lovec Krys

Seems that sooner or later i'll get to 4,5,6,7 days per scouting even with the Scout's Towern lv 35 then.
  18. Lovec Krys

Is Beta dying?

Maybe someone in charge is doing decisions by throwing darts (or some other random way).
  19. Lovec Krys

2 months are also couple of months.
  20. Lovec Krys

Seems we have moved to point 2: 1) Kill switch installed (Forum end announced) 2) Kill switch on Stand By (No link to the forum) 3) Kill switch pressed (Forum offline)