• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. LayDHawk2

Not a Bug Game won't load on browser or loads very slowly

i have 4 browsers to choose from and loading in BETA and two other cities is absolutely HORRID... it happens all day everyday and now the trader is jacked up:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:, my last nerve with this game is fast approaching!
  2. LayDHawk2

Fixed [34638] Game is not loading properly

back in... THANK YOU! :):):):)
  3. LayDHawk2

Fixed [34638] Game is not loading properly

my screen is the same as shots from above.... currently using chrome. mobile app is still working
  4. LayDHawk2

Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

why provide feedback???? You dont actually do anything about it so what's the point??? I thought this event would be better than that HORRID fall eventm but alas, you still dont get it :mad:
  5. LayDHawk2

Fixed [34242] FA - the pit(hole) will not open

not sure what the heck the "lack of support, support department" is doing! its pretty pathetic that I cant use my mobile app to access the PIT ! typical for the nonsense that INNO has done for the changes. some are good and most break the crap outta game play. I stopped playing another one...
  6. LayDHawk2

Fixed [33442] Barracks units blinking and wrong timers

:D THANK YOU ! ALL IS AS IT SHOULD BE! now make it go live, please!
  7. LayDHawk2

Fixed [33443] Mobile - Barracks and Training Grounds Not Completing Productions

mobile app and pc version is not working for collection for the barracks
  8. LayDHawk2

Not a Bug Barracks and Training grounds can be filled simultaneously

OK! my barracks is still flashing dancing blinking and nothing is ready for collection in the barracks only.... the other two are:) working great!
  9. LayDHawk2

Fixed [33442] Barracks units blinking and wrong timers

oh good its not just me! YAY ???? ;)
  10. LayDHawk2

Incomplete provinces to clear

no idea, but thank you for your input. :)
  11. LayDHawk2

Incomplete provinces to clear

after completing/clearing a province the text read clear 17 provinces for your next expansion???? a bug? not a bug? please help
  12. LayDHawk2

Feeding / Pet Food

with the new blue bird of happiness and at least two birds that I would like to feed, there really isnt enough pet food coming up in the academy. Are you working on that or do you still think we will spend 50 diamonds to see the next batch of things that aren't pet food?
  13. LayDHawk2

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

:mad: ticked off as usual with not enough quest line to continue, just like last year. Now we get to wait another year so you can change it again and get nothing in the mean time to complete a fully evolved special BLUE DUCK. geez you guys, what are you thinking? on a positive note the...
  14. LayDHawk2

July 9th Connection Errors

:) you might want to let support know that deleting the app and downloading the app didn't work. third time of deleting and downloading finally worked! :) happiness and sunshine
  15. LayDHawk2

Discussion Spire of Eternity

I just keep clicking and checking in to see what has been updated or not... same with depletion of troops just in time for a tourney that I will now be short on troops for! annoying, really. And I stopped playing FoE ! a while ago, for the same reason! Now I'm just wondering why I started...
  16. LayDHawk2

Fixed [26647] Wrong background images

high quality, low quality didnt make a difference for me... think I'll just wait some more
  17. LayDHawk2

Fixed [26647] Wrong background images

and same here... another one of those pesky reasons why I left Beta the first time! :(:mad: and yet I am still here for the second time hoping...:rolleyes:
  18. LayDHawk2

Discussion Release Notes version 1.76

did anyone find out what the pet food is for??? ;)
  19. LayDHawk2

Fixed [25076] Set buildings showing as not connected when they are

Well they are sort of fixed! one them is showing 70 hours to be ready for collection... it is a 24 hour :rolleyes: ok, so pick it up and move it three or four times then it is fixed
  20. LayDHawk2

Discussion Challenges

:) I think its brilliant! something just for fun and free stuff, who doesn't love that??? finished up this morning to get the carting library... yay me!