• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. ZenZebra

Cannot reproduce Issues with Internal Email System

Our team uses internal email to know who to contribute daily KP. This morning the email disappeared for our members. When asked, one member was able to "bump" the thread, but then the email disappeared from her system immediately afterwards. Another tried to send the email immediately...
  2. ZenZebra

Duplicate Unable to donate to AWs

I am unable to donate to another players AW despite the player having all chests available and having just upgraded their AW. As someone who just started chapter 10, I am know it isn't because I'm not entitled to. lol
  3. ZenZebra

Fixed [43482] Trader

Accept trade when using browser and "Sorry, an internal error has occurred, Please try again later." When you click ok. Elvenar is forces the program to close and the entire program closes and you have to reload the program. This has happened to me 6 times in a row.
  4. ZenZebra

Contact(ed) support Creating Carpenter Badges Multiple Not Working

More than once today I have harvested my 20 workshops for the 3-hour productions expecting 2 badges and yet have only received 1 badge each time. This is very disappointing. Yet I was able to process 2 blacksmith badges at the same time. The function also appears to be working for the...
  5. ZenZebra

Duplicate Wholesaler Trading Options Duplicated and Confused

Game version: v1.114-beta.7-(47a8b5e) (2020-09-17 22:26) HTML5 Yes/No: HTML Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: Account name: ZenZebra Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 =...