• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. slide

Question Amount of CCs needed n crafting

And is another perfect example of how Inno gives with one hand but takes a little bit more back with the other, "Look look at this lovely evolving building we've given you with which you can get free CC in the tournament!" - "well yes it does need feeding and yes, the pet food feeding won't last...
  2. slide

Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

3. slide

Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

I seriously pity anybody coming to Ch21 straight from Ch20 without the gap between chapters which many of us have had and which gave us time to work on our stocks of necessary resources.
  4. slide

5. slide

6. slide

7. slide

8. slide

9. slide

10. slide

11. slide

20!
  12. slide

13. slide

14. slide

15. slide

Is Beta dying?

Throwing events at those waiting for Chapter 21 isn't a substitute especially as real money seems to be involved more and more. I've moved into the "Taking a Break" set, I'm out of enthusiasm for playing... I'm Slide-ing down the slippery slope into oblivion!
  16. slide

The lead up to a new community adventure

Or my total preference to never ever have another FA again and then we wouldn't need any notice at all!
  17. slide

Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

Its very interesting that we've been told that some people were given diamonds one week and then they removed them the next week, however some who contacted support got theirs back with a 10% bonus - this pretty much states then that they have no idea who got the extra or who should or should...
  18. slide

Fixed Spire doesn't open

woops, sorry, done!
  19. slide

Fixed Spire doesn't open

Game version: v1.171-beta.6-(36c7d5f) - html5 (2023-03-02 09:29) Game world: Beta (zz1) Browser/IOS/Android + version: Opera 95.0.4635.25 Operating System or Mobile Device: PC Screen resolution: 2560x1440 Account name:[/B] slide Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once...
  20. slide

Not a Bug Map position changing during tournament

Game version: 1.169-beta.13-(a0d5682) - html5 (2023-02-07 09:05) Game world: Beta (zz1) Browser/IOS/Android + version: Opera 95.0.4635.25 Operating System or Mobile Device: PC Screen resolution: 2560x1440 Account name:[/B] slide Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once...