• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Angedev

Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

@Dorfl the Clay My post was about Vortex of Storage, not Architect ;)
  2. Angedev

@Ropucha I have the same problem on live. Maybe try to to create a bug report :)
  3. Angedev

Tank you very much @pilousd ! :)
  4. Angedev

How many settlement buildings do you have? Any recommendations?
  5. Angedev

Not a Bug Version is outdated

If you clear all saved data (settings -> applications -> Elvenar), you should be able to choose different world :)
  6. Angedev

Not a Bug Deleted FS Messages reappearing

It would be enough just to add confirmation window. In app this already exists.
  7. Angedev

Not a Bug Keyboard vanishing while typing messages in forum on tablet

It happens to me too. For enter key. Android 7.0, device DOOGEE S60 lite. I hope it helps :)
  8. Angedev

Undocumented changes

I think it means how many relics you need for another boost. On live it's also 0 for me, but on beta it's more clear:
  9. Angedev

New Game Features Cancel/back button while loading

I have this problem while logging in with my mobile. If I didn't log out last time, it immediately starts to logging me in without any possibility to choose world/account. Back button doesn't work in this case. And sometime I know I will get some present in the first city where I'll log in, but...
  10. Angedev

Spire squad size calc - we need your data!

It looks really good, thanks! :)
  11. Angedev

Spire squad size calc - we need your data!

Hi, good job here! I've just tried it with 2 cities and results look almost perfect :) Model: 4292,78 Real: 4294 Model: 967,92 Real: 966 Thank you for your job :)
  12. Angedev

Fixed [30558] More than one Ferris wheel galore - Box not close

Hmm, interesting https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mobile-ferris-wheel-galore-missing-arrows.14511/ I agree I used wrong title, but I also wrote into expected situation, that it should be closed immediately, if there are not supposed to be arrows. But never mind, I will be happy...
  13. Angedev

Not a Bug cant evolve up my Coldfire-Phoenix to next level (1 Artefact in Inventory)

Are you sure you are trying to evolve it, not to upgrade it? Some picture would help...
  14. Angedev

Fixed [30807] Missing creatures on buildings

It's harder to catch them, they can fly :D
  15. Angedev

Fixed [30387] No login to Beta whith App

It works fine for me :)
  16. Angedev

Duplicate Beta locks out the live systems on the App

You can clear data in memory (application settings in your device), it helps :) I want back button on loading screen please :)
  17. Angedev

Fixed [30387] No login to Beta whith App

Same for me :(
  18. Angedev

Not a Bug Mobile: Ferris wheel galore - missing arrows

If it would be intended, the last window would stay opened too. It has no sense if it should work this way. This problem is here since arrows appeared in the manufacturies and it is really annoying when I must close every window. If you don't want arrows, please make it like it was before and...
  19. Angedev

Not a Bug Mobile: Ferris wheel galore - missing arrows

Game version: 1.96 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 7.0 Operating System or Mobile Device: Doogee S60 lite Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: Ferris wheel galore behaves the same like manufacturies, but without arrows. If I have more of them and start production in the first one...
  20. Angedev

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

It solves the problem only for a while. You still need coins for scouting and you have limited capacity in your main hall. So quest for scouting/completing province still can be impossible for some players :) Because you can get interesting buildings for tournaments (phoenixes, bears...) :)