• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. UlyssesBlue

Answered Change email

How do I change the email address for my forum account? How do I find out what email address is used in my game account?
  2. UlyssesBlue

New Game Features Search function for inventory

I have 20 pages of summonings in my inventory, and it's really difficult to find anything. Could we get some sort of search feature? It would be useful if we could search by the item name (partial or full), as well as apply filters to show sub-categories, e.g. buildings that give population, or...
  3. UlyssesBlue

1 sponsored membership available in 10 chest fellowship

Narnia's Land is a high-achieving 10-chest fellowship that is now offering 1 sponsored membership to a small city that is keen to contribute (even if you can't contribute much yet), wants to grow quickly, and is interested in joining our fellowship for the long term. What this will involve is...
  4. UlyssesBlue

Quest OR format incorrect

Game version: v1.128-beta.7-(3bc551f) - html5 (2021-04-16 09:56) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 87.0 Flash Player version: n/a Operating System: Windows 7 Screen resolution: 1440 x 900 Account name: UlyssesBlue Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...
  5. UlyssesBlue

Answered Spend KP type quests

What is the difference between a quest that says "Spend 10KP." and a quest that says "Invest 10KP into any kind of ancient wonder and/or spend KP." Are they identical, or are there some things that will satisfy one of those quests but not the other? I know KP instants are fine for either quest...
  6. UlyssesBlue

Narnia's Land - 10 chest fellowship recruiting

Narnia's Land is a high-achieving, friendly and supportive fellowship that is looking for like-minded players. We pride ourselves in providing a happy and friendly environment to game in, where we help each other out, have fun, make friends, and work together to achieve lots of rewards. Our...
  7. UlyssesBlue

Cannot reproduce Session expired

Game version: current version (can't load game to find out) HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: n/a Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name...
  8. UlyssesBlue

Text Amuni quest 10

Quest #10 in the Amuni chapter, which asks you to spend 10KP, upon completion the character Badru appears and states "My name is Badru. In hundrets of years..." It should say 'hundreds' not 'hundrets'.
  9. UlyssesBlue

Not a Bug Forum snow won't go away

Game version: n/a HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: n/a (beta forum) Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 83.0 Flash Player version: n/a Operating System: Windows 7 Screen resolution: 1440 x 900 Account name: UlyssesBlue Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 =...
  10. UlyssesBlue

Won't fix [34658] Random chest button in spire does nothing

Game version: v1.120-beta.1-(6760ae8) - html5 (2020-12-04 09:49) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 83.0 Flash Player version: n/a Operating System: Windows 7 Screen resolution: 1440 x 900 Account name: UlyssesBlue Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...
  11. UlyssesBlue

[Fellowships] Filters and other controls for fellowship applications

Summary I would like to propose some additional settings and controls be added to fellowships, that only mages/archmages can access and change, which act to automatically filter out unsuitable applicants and enable a bit more control over which people can apply or join the fellowship...
  12. UlyssesBlue

Want 3 chests in the FA? Join Narnia's Land!

Narnia's Land is a laid-back, but high-achieving fellowship of active players. If you want to achieve good prizes in events, and have good support from your fellowship, but still have the freedom to play how you like, with no obligation to do any more than what you enjoy and have time for, then...
  13. UlyssesBlue

Fixed [33282] Fellowship mail threads missing

Game version: v1.112-beta.3-(c7d7532) (2020-08-14 11:52) HTML5 Yes/No: No Game world: Beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 79.0 Flash Player version: 32.0.0.414 Operating System: Windows 7 Screen resolution: 1440 x 900 Account name: UlyssesBlue Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...
  14. UlyssesBlue

New Game Features Cancel/back button while loading

Sometimes I will accidentally click on the wrong button, and end up having to sit for two solid minutes waiting for a page to load just so I can immediately go back to the one I was on (which takes another two minutes to load), and this is enormously frustrating due to the very long load times...
  15. UlyssesBlue

Fellowships Waypoint highlighting or locking in FA?

Following on from the discussion in this suggestion, I was wondering just how many people would prefer to be able to highlight waypoints vs locking of waypoints in the Fellowship Adventure (or who don't care which and just want something that works). To clarify, the different options being...
  16. UlyssesBlue

Fixed [32869] Tournament bubble shows wrong value

Game version: v1.109-beta.12-(deb2f19) (2020-07-14 15:14) HTML5 Yes/No: No Game world: Beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 78.0.2 Flash Player version: 32.0.0.387 Operating System: Windows 7 Screen resolution: 1440 x 900 Account name: UlyssesBlue Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...
  17. UlyssesBlue

Fixed [32867] Tournament bubble offset

Game version: v1.109-beta.12-(deb2f19) (2020-07-14 15:14) HTML5 Yes/No: No Game world: Beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 78.0.2 Flash Player version: 32.0.0.387 Operating System: Windows 7 Screen resolution: 1440 x 900 Account name: UlyssesBlue Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...
  18. UlyssesBlue

Duplicate Quest completion tally display incorrect

Game version: v1.107-beta.9-(73343f0) (2020-06-16 09:13) HTML5 Yes/No: No Game world: Beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 77.0.1 Flash Player version: 32.0.0.387 Operating System: Windows 7 Screen resolution: 1440 x 900 Account name: UlyssesBlue Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...
  19. UlyssesBlue

Battle Modifed auto-fight to speed up tournaments

I'd like to propose a shortcut button for one type of fighting in tournaments, etc, which should speed things up for the majority of fights, and require significantly less clicks to achieve the same thing. Summary Essentially this would involve a player defining a 'default' army to be used in...
  20. UlyssesBlue

Cannot reproduce If spire expires while negotiation window is open it can't be closed.

Game version: v1.104-beta.2-(9631af1) (2020-04-23 16:55) HTML5 Yes/No: No Game world: Beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 75.0 Flash Player version: 32.0.0.363 Operating System: Windows 7 Screen resolution: 1440 x 900 Account name: UlyssesBlue Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...