• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. UlyssesBlue

Narnia's Land - 10 chest fellowship recruiting

1 place has just become available. Any size city is welcome, any boosts. You just have to be keen. :) These days we are regularly achieving higher than 10 chests in the tournament. 11 or 12 is typical.
  2. UlyssesBlue

Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

Preferably both. I think the upper prizes should be available to anyone who puts in sufficient effort, rather than just those who are willing to pay real money for it (and lots of it, too). Paying real money should be optional, and should just make things easier. It should not be the sole means...
  3. UlyssesBlue

Now that the event is about to end I can confidently say I do not like the league tables. They are very pay-to-win. In this event I played daily, finished all quests, fed my level 10 ashen phoenix right at the start, always chose the best chests for staffs, and got the full set of the grand...
  4. UlyssesBlue

Actually, yes. This does happen. See this discussion here. The player is frequently addressed as "M'Lord" in various parts of the game.
  5. UlyssesBlue

The fact that the avatar is causing this much controversy is proof enough that it's an issue that should be addressed. Otherwise we're just going to get all the same controversy, but at a much larger scale, when it hits live servers.
  6. UlyssesBlue

I don't like how leagues is competitive, and my prizes depend on beating other players. We have enough competitive things in this game, i.e. tournaments, adventure, etc. It was nice to have at least one thing that wasn't, so I could go at my own pace and not fuss about what anyone else was...
  7. UlyssesBlue

It hasn't been posted yet, but when it is, you'll find it here: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/sets/ Look for the heading Pilgrim's Manor Set or similar.
  8. UlyssesBlue

The pilgrim's manor tree entrance and fountain entrance don't seem to have any set bonuses. Is this correct?
  9. UlyssesBlue

checkmark move

I am also having trouble with the notification blimps appearing over the checkbox when I start some productions. That means I have to wait for the blimps to disappear before I can use the checkbox for the next set of production buildings. This is a real nuisance, and if anything is slower than...
  10. UlyssesBlue

1 sponsored membership available in 10 chest fellowship

Another place has just become free. Any size city and any boosts are welcome.
  11. UlyssesBlue

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I'm expecting one mid to late this week. It won't be Monday or Tuesday though. That's too soon, and we always get 48 hours warning before it starts, even on beta.
  12. UlyssesBlue

Other Bug reporting + bug report template adjustments

Thank you! The original post with the template is a mess, and needs a severe edit just to be used. I keep a text file on my computer with the fixed version (almost identical to what you've posted above) just so I don't have to spend a ton of time editing it every time I post a bug report.
  13. UlyssesBlue

1 sponsored membership available in 10 chest fellowship

We currently have 1 more place free, and are offering it as either a standard membership for a larger city, or a sponsored membership for a smaller city. Message me in game if interested and/or send an application.
  14. UlyssesBlue

checkmark move

I'm in constructs chapter, and I had noticed that on the guest race buildings, which do indeed have three tabs (produce, set, upgrade), the check mark was slightly obscuring the upgrade tab. Not enough to make it unusable, but I can see how that would be nevertheless undesirable, so I get why...
  15. UlyssesBlue

Answered Change email

Will do. Thanks for the help.
  16. UlyssesBlue

Answered Change email

Ok, so changing the game email will automatically change the forum email, and therefore I only need to worry about changing the game email? Not that I'm aware of. I can't seem to find a way to find out what my email address is from within the game and I need help with this.
  17. UlyssesBlue

Answered Change email

How do I change the email address for my forum account? How do I find out what email address is used in my game account?
  18. UlyssesBlue

Events Queen Fairy Garden Event Portrait

more flower, less goblin? something like that maybe.
  19. UlyssesBlue

New Game Features Search function for inventory

I have 20 pages of summonings in my inventory, and it's really difficult to find anything. Could we get some sort of search feature? It would be useful if we could search by the item name (partial or full), as well as apply filters to show sub-categories, e.g. buildings that give population, or...
  20. UlyssesBlue

Events Queen Fairy Garden Event Portrait

I'm fine with the final prize being a portrait, as it's a purely cosmetic prize, which means it's not a huge loss for anyone who can't finish all quests. I do agree this particular portrait is visually less than appealing, and could do with a revamp. The concept is fine though. Maybe just change...