• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Contact(ed) support Windfall Expansions!

I've had to crop so much you no longer see the 10 expansions it gave me ... but you can see the error and some of the expansions. If you compare this space to my current city, you'll see these are not yet unlocked.
  2. Contact(ed) support Windfall Expansions!

When I try to copy/paste the screenshot, it shows on my screen but not yours ... then when I try to upload the .png file it get an error ...
  3. Contact(ed) support Windfall Expansions!

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) v1.71-(13dbf5c) (2019-01-10 20:11) HTML5 Yes/No: No Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome/Current Flash...
  4. We are Loading ... (Patent Pending) - Recruiting!

We are Loading… (Patent Pending) Trying to crash the server one city at a time... Come join us and we will dig up some diamonds together! We are currently recruiting active players. Please read the Rules and Requirements before applying. Goods...