• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Avenahar

New Game Features remove the 8 seconds wait time at the first wall in the spire

Pay :diamond::diamond::diamond: and you are through immediately! As far as I know this is the most expensive prize for time reduction in the Elvenar's world and obviously nobody seems to be ready to pay it. So it's only logical dropping this annoying waiting time which is good for nothing.
  2. Avenahar

New crafting Recipes

no need to test it - I love it already! :D
  3. Avenahar

Fixed [37686] can't claim rewards from ended event quest line

I just had the same error
  4. Avenahar

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

"awsomeful!" ;)
  5. Avenahar

I fear that the gingerbread artifact will stay in the spire until the end of the Xmas-event but anyway it's already too long and the spire becomes boring and uninteresting
  6. Avenahar

Discussion Tournament changes

It will be very, very hard for the new playsers to get the bonus of their boosted goods towards 700% I read somewhere that some features are to switch off, where can I switch off the change of the relics?
  7. Avenahar

Fixed [36272] Queen fairy's garden: Daily reward doesn't contain the feeding bonus

Game version: 1.129 HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Opera GX LVL2 (core: 75.0.3969.231) Flash Player version: % Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 64-bit Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name: Avenahar Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...
  8. Avenahar

Cannot reproduce Session expired

hiccup over, it was certainly due to the update
  9. Avenahar

Cannot reproduce Session expired

and the mobile version doesn't load as well, hanging at 2/16 but with 100%
  10. Avenahar

Discussion Release Notes version 1.126

thank you very much for being so kind and letting me know this in such a friendly way *ouch!*
  11. Avenahar

Discussion Release Notes version 1.126

You should be able to use Time Instants on scouting. I don't know what you mean, that's not new :rolleyes:
  12. Avenahar

Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

my opinion about the ashen Phoenix would be strongly influenced by the duration of the feeding effect. Unfortunately it is not publishes (again) with the building. Can anybody say?
  13. Avenahar

Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

I still didn't see this recipe and the announcement doesn't mention it. Is your information still valid? Edit: NOW it appeared. :)
  14. Avenahar

yes, but the announcement doesn't say, that for those who already have this building it isn't available anymore. So my feedback is: besides the high amount of spell fragments the stonehenge artifact is another blank
  15. Avenahar

"The Stonehenge building will be added as a craftable building" Sure? I didn't find it yet :-(
  16. Avenahar

Fixed [34933] Notifications not loading

same issue for me
  17. Avenahar

Fixed [34817] Scrolling on the worldmap with keyboard buttons leads to automatical behaviour

Game version: v1.120-beta.18-(1b4ca18) - html5 (2020-12-22 16:59) HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Opera GX LVL2 (core: 72.0.3815.459) Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name: Humans or...
  18. Avenahar

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

today I started to upgrade my t1-manufacturies to the highest level of the current chapter. It is recommendable because it makes thing easier. ;)