• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Alcaro

Fixed Can't use time instants in Spire

To whom may concern: Good morning, When I reached a gate and tried to use time instants, the screen went blank (dark blue) and had to restart the whole game. Same problem was encountered by other fellows of mine. Game world: Beta Browser+ version: Chrome, Version 118.0.5993.89 (Official...
  2. Alcaro

New Tab in Wonder's Menu

We have now a new tab, named Levels. I consider it completely useless. In the Tab Levels, we see this: In the Upgrade Tab, we see this: Basically, there's the same info, in two different tabs. Maybe that new tab it would have been useful, if it had shown the difference at chests (number of...
  3. Alcaro

Fixed [45298] Trader is acting unusual

Game version: v1.184-beta.7-(910f1e2) - html5 (2023-09-14 19:26) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 117.0.5938.89 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name:[/B] Alcaro Humans or Elves: Elf...
  4. Alcaro

Cannot reproduce Can't accept new players

Game version: Version 113.0.5672.93 (Official Build) (64-bit) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 104.0.5112.102 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows10 Screen resolution: 1366 x 768 Account name:[/B] Alcaro Humans or Elves: Elf...
  5. Alcaro

Cannot reproduce I can't log in

This morning I tried several times to log in but with no avail. Cleared cache, restart browser ... Playing on PC, Windows 10. Elf, username Alcaro
  6. Alcaro

Spire Extending the Spire with an extra floor

I think it would be useful to extend the Spire with an extra floor, like extra 9 chests were added to Tournament. The extra level would help many FS to achieve the Golden Trophy. You can see that really few FS are able to get it in the format it is now. They are either with many little fellows...
  7. Alcaro

Spoiler from en forum

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________ It seems Marindor left the building and no one is bringing the news for us anymore :(
  8. Alcaro

Not a Bug Fake expansions

Game version: v1.160-beta.2-(7d24ad1) - html5 (2022-08-26 08:24) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 104.0.5112.102 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows10 Screen resolution: 1366 x 768 Account name:[/B] Alcaro Humans or Elves: Elf...
  9. Alcaro

Fixed `[41464] Every player on the world map appears as Fellow

Game version: v1.160-beta.2-(7d24ad1) - html5 (2022-08-26 08:24) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Version 104.0.5112.102 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows10 Screen resolution: 1366 x 768 Account name:[/B] Alcaro Humans or Elves: Elf...
  10. Alcaro

Beta server is in trouble

Today I was checking in Elvenstats possible FSs for merging. To my surprise (more like dismay), I found over 10 FS completely inactive and other dozens with just 1 or 2 active players (if they are still there, it means they login once a week and didn't even notice the rest of the guild is dead)...
  11. Alcaro

Not a Bug Spire layout not centered

Game version: Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 102.0.5005.115 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows10 Screen resolution: 1366 x 768 Account name:[/B] Alcaro Humans or Elves: Elf Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 =...
  12. Alcaro

Text Little annoying things that should be changed

Grey text on grey background??? Why is that? It's a secret and we must not see it? For a good visibility, make the text white, please. The province with Grey button isn't Open in any circumstance. It's Complete. The Green one it's Open.
  13. Alcaro

Duplicate Wrong icons at Notifications

Game version:v1.148-beta.6-(f952142) - html5 (2022-02-17 09:05) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System or Mobile Device: PC Screen resolution: 1366 x 768 Account name:[/B] Alcaro Humans or Elves: Elf...
  14. Alcaro

♦ Lunatics Lair ♦ - new FS

Hello Beta players! I am looking for team focused players, who are competitive, love tournaments and Spire and are able to visit team mates regularly to build a successful FS. It's a hard work ahead and need people who can commit to this ideal. Great FSs weren't built over night. :)...
  15. Alcaro

Broken suggestion system when looking to join a FS

I think this system is completely broken. I am searching for a FS and the suggestions are based on what??? Several times in a row I got only One player FS, then I got top ranked FS which are full. Fortunately I know what I am looking for and I know how to search for what I need but what about...
  16. Alcaro

Looking for a 10+ chest and Gold spire every week.

Hi all, I am looking for a FS which gets every week at least 10 chest in Tournaments and Golden Trophy too. I am in ch.18, my boosted (if matters) are Planks, Silk and Gems. My Tourny average is somewhere around 3500 pts, I complete the Spire every week. Beware, I speak my mind always but in a...
  17. Alcaro

User Interface Collecting set production with a single click

At this moment, to collect the production of a set, you have to click every part of the set. Too often it happens that I miss one and I notice it only some hours later, making it hard to get them back together at the same time for collection. Since the sets are bound together, would be...
  18. Alcaro

Duplicate Goods do not fit in the window

Game version: v1.144-beta.8-(d490fe3) - html5 (2021-12-09 22:23) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 96.0.4664.93 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System or Mobile Device: PC (laptop) Screen resolution: 1366x768 Account name:[/B] Alcaro Humans or Elves: Elf...
  19. Alcaro

Fixed Wrong name of Cult. building in ch.18

The name is Unur Museum but it appears as Unur Musem. In the description the name is also incorrect but the text is correct > [...] to equip this museum [...]. EDIT - actually is ch.18 but title can't be corrected. EDIT2 - and is not a wonder, it's a cultural building :D
  20. Alcaro

Can we have separate tabs for Visits and Trades???

Please, I am begging you @InnoGames - give us a second tab for trades. With this Merchant and his insignificant amounts for one trade, compared to the amount of ascended goods needed to build or upgrade something (for example - 89K of Ingots to build 10 Towers, 240K Sprouts to upgrade those...