• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Alcaro

Buzzing Spring

I had the task to produce 5 x 3h Basic goods. Not credited.
  2. Alcaro

Fixed Graphics Error on Browser Version

Still there after a whole day.
  3. Alcaro

♦ Lunatics Lair ♦ - new FS

Is there anyone interested to join a FS who strives to get Gold in Spire every week? We would really need some good warriors! :) Contact me in game if you are interested.
  4. Alcaro

No comment

These changes are hurting those players who weren't fortunate to get more than one Moonstone Library sets. One of my Mages made a calculation, considering the Spire done to the top and 1 set, would need 87 weeks to upgrade a wonder from lvl.1 to 31. This is totally INSANE!!!! One year a half for...
  5. Alcaro

Question Hobby room for everyone?

Browser - I said that I refreshed the browser. On the phone/ tablet, you use the App from the App Store.
  6. Alcaro

Question Hobby room for everyone?

I got the Hobby-room and adds on the outskirts when all players got them. They worked perfectly until now, when I keep getting the message to disable the Ad-block, which isn't ON from the moment they came with these new features (many, many months ago!). I checked, Ad-block, is still OFF but...
  7. Alcaro

Cyber Monday on Beta

Sadly, Beta do not get discount offers.
  8. Alcaro

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

:D :D
  9. Alcaro

Fixed Can't use time instants in Spire

To whom may concern: Good morning, When I reached a gate and tried to use time instants, the screen went blank (dark blue) and had to restart the whole game. Same problem was encountered by other fellows of mine. Game world: Beta Browser+ version: Chrome, Version 118.0.5993.89 (Official...
  10. Alcaro

Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

Riiiight!!!! Didn't even read that! :D :D :D
  11. Alcaro

The way it looks, it seems, it's a list of wonders where you've donated. In this case, those wonders belong to LobsterGrey and LobsterBlack (hence the confusion). For example, last wonder - MM - has 6 KP in the column of KPs and in the bar with donation, are also 6 out of 179.
  12. Alcaro

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

and (if I'm not wrong), after Black Friday, comes Cyber Monday >> @Dorfl the Clay >> the day when Inno gives 20% discount on expansions (can't remember if it's for magical residences and WS too, or not).
  13. Alcaro

What is that LobsterBlack and LobsterGrey?
  14. Alcaro

Fixed [45469] Buildings for dummy

I have my share of dummies too :D
  15. Alcaro

No more forum, just Discord...

I just noticed that there is no link to the Forum anymore.
  16. Alcaro

Season of Secrets

I didn't visit PL FB group for a long time. I guess I will return there. I will not join Discord just because. :p I do not like to be forced to open accounts everywhere, where I do not have an interest in. $*%& you Discord!
  17. Alcaro

it appeared earlier. It's a yellow-ish band right under browsers'bookmarks bar.
  18. Alcaro

very new rule

lol, I have no idea how many diamonds I had and if I got something or not. Sorry, but I am not going to Discord just to give a heads-up, @Deadeye Jerry
  19. Alcaro

Is Beta dying?

Maybe, but still, there's deserted space where I said. You can barely see a city here and there. I have already almost 30 empty spots in my scouted NH. Today I found other 3.