• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Production duration on later chapters

I did leave the game, and Inno forwarded this message to me as "See What You Have Missed". This is why I left -- not respecting my time. I want to log in once or maybe twice a day at times that line up with my schedule, but that becomes prohibitive for a few situations like these. Also, you...
  2. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Thank you for the clear reply. I am now thinking of melody/harmony/rhythm as similar to available culture or available population, which is the total amount minus the required amount. And thank you for clarifying that it can go negative!
  3. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Can you please edit your response slightly? You have both no and yes to #2. If I had to guess, I would guess you mean 1) yes 2) no 3) yes, which is the combination that makes no sense to me. I'll give this another stab. Is it the following accurate? "Melody/Harmony/Rhythm is the number of the...
  4. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

@Kersepitje For me, the confusion is that you and the wiki are using very different ways of explaining it. The wiki says you don't need any ensembles -- just melody, harmony, and rhythm. You get these from building the ensembles. For me, the concrete questions are: 1) Does upgrading consume...
  5. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

If something requires 1-2-3 for each, then the cumulative cost is 1-3-6. Same thing, but looked at differently.
  6. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

I agree that they probably did this in part to drain our PPs. 11M mana is significant, but not all that much at this point, since mana income has gone up quite a bit. I've got over 12M just sitting around. And the Blooming Traders Guild and Vortex of Storage probably help out as well.
  7. Fixed [41407] Set buildings show wrong amount of picked up goods in blimps

On occasions in the past, I've seen the display be wrong, but it was only the display. Everything was correct on the server and in my inventory.
  8. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

@Marindor Then the announcement is still switched. Never mind. Now it's fixed.
  9. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Is this correct now? Scout's Tavern (5x3) Reduces scouting times and produces Ghastly Banshees Ancestral Resting Place (4x7) Reduces decay of Ascended Goods and increases the amount of Neighborly Help chests
  10. Discussion Challenges

I just don't find this engaging. The only saving grace is that it is easy. If it were not easy, I would not play.
  11. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Thank you. I took a break from the game around that time, so I missed it.
  12. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

What is a challenge event?
  13. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

So, I do have an ace up my sleeve -- I have worked in the game industry (not for Inno, just in the industry). I can recognize various game design philosophies, and I have been with this game since 2016, so I have a sense for how Inno does things. I hoarded rune shards because the math showed...
  14. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I don't even know where to begin debunking all of this. I'll skip the minor nitpicks and go to the heart. Coins are capped. Thus, the main hall capacity sets the scale for coins. Indeed, things like neighborly help are based on the coin storage capacity. If capacity goes up, the scale for...
  15. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

1) It doesn't assume linearity. It assumes the length of chapters grows at a slower exponential than the main hall capacity, which is true. 2) I'm at endgame, and I don't have a problem. This isn't theoretical. It really is easy income. I do it. The only scary bit is that *at first* it does...
  16. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

My interpretation is that the change helped a little, but not a huge amount. There was a drop in both cost and reward, with the cost dropping a bit more, for a net gain of 5% more base per coin. So, Live should be a tiny bit easier, but not that much different.
  17. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

First off, the cost increases for KP are arithmetic, while gold capacity increases geometically. That means that after a while, the cost growth will be slow enough that your gold income will grow faster than the costs -- just not immediately. I buy KP with gold as often as possible, and the...
  18. Beta server is in trouble

I suspect that a lot of it is that there is no new chapter.
  19. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

Thank you! I was looking in the wrong place (the google doc).
  20. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

Where? I've gone over the google doc twice, and I can't find it. Are you looking in the google doc, or somewhere else? If in the google doc, where in the google doc?