• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. palmira

Fixed [45250] Problem with task 83 of the new race

Last game update on beta, on Chrome 115.0.5790.170 and MacOS Monterey 12.5 On task 83: Donate 5x to the Magic Academy + Create 10 Enchantments + Use 10 Enchantments it says in the info tab that any of the 4 enchantments on our enchantments tab (not the CC) counts but I made some 5 inspiring...
  2. palmira

Fixed [39246] Something wrong with the MA

After the update, my Magic Academy looks like this. I am on Chrome 97.0.4692.99 on a Mac running Monterey 12.1
  3. palmira

Fixed [38734] I am, again, without race quests

I just finished the have 6 breeding facilities at lvl3, declined the one for the upgraded mercenary camp and now I am back to the normal quests, the race quests just disappeared.
  4. palmira

Not a Bug Superior Trader dropdown menu without t8

In the superior trader dropdown menu we don't have the possibility to choose t8 both in the Offer and Demand and that would be really helpful...
  5. palmira

Fixed [38484] Only a few missions on the exiles???

I did a few missions and after the one asking for an upgraded armory I am back to the usual rotating missions. I declined a few to no avail, no new missions popped in
  6. palmira

Incomplete Can't get in the game

On the browser, I never get past the black screen, on the app I get a message "Failed looking for new buildings"
  7. palmira

Fixed [TECH-5905] Can't log in

Is this a very lenghty update? For a while I get service temporarily unavailable when I try to log into beta
  8. palmira

Not a Bug Can't log into beta

Server error on browser, something went wrong on app
  9. palmira

Duplicate I won 2 daily prizes today

But they don't show up in my inventory
  10. palmira

Not a Bug No tourney prizes

We got them as usual in the live server, nothing here so far.
  11. palmira

Not a Bug My boost is minerals and task asks for ingots

My t7 boost is minerals and I have a task to produce an Haugur Cauldron, that by the look of it is an Ignited Ingots production.This is a bug, right? Inno is not asking us to waste a load of unurium to produce nothing, I am sure.
  12. palmira

Not a Bug Rise of the Phoenix text

Is empty for all missions so far
  13. palmira

Duplicate Is this a bug or a preview?

I got this mission recently :)
  14. palmira

Cannot reproduce Elvenar won't work both on browser and app

This time I can't get in on the app and the browser kicks me out every minute or so and takes forever to load I get this message on the app, playing on a iPhone 12 Pro Max, 256 GB but this is my internet connection
  15. palmira

Not a Bug Game won't load on browser or loads very slowly

The last. couple of hours it has been impossible to play on the browser, just the app. I have been playing in html5 for a long time now so it is not an html5 issue it is a game issue. I try to do something and the game doesn't respond. Reloading is a chance and very lengthy thing so I just move...
  16. palmira

Cannot reproduce Can't get in the game via browser

Both beta and live, app is working fine.
  17. palmira

Cannot reproduce Beta is down

Can't get in beta either on browser or app. On browser I get a "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" message. Everything is fine on my live server.
  18. palmira

Fixed [34644] Display problem with orc warrior

My orc warrior display disappeared from the army camp display in all 3 buildings. It started yesterday so it has nothing to do with today's update. I am on MacBook pro up to date with a Intel Iris Graphics 550 1536 MB. Playing in Chrome 87.0.4280.67, html5.
  19. palmira

Fixed [33974] I can't collect from a Traders genie

Game version: version updated 2020-10-23 20:02 HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: zz1 Beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome 86.0.4240.80 (Compilação oficial) Flash Player version: html5 Operating System or Mobile Device: macOS Catalina 10.15.7 Screen resolution: 2560x 1600 Account name: palmira...
  20. palmira

Answered Is there a way to block someone's messages?

I have a new entitled (and dumb) neighbour that writes the most annoying and frequent msgs. Is there anyway I can block her?