• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. palmira

Fixed [45250] Problem with task 83 of the new race

Last game update on beta, on Chrome 115.0.5790.170 and MacOS Monterey 12.5 On task 83: Donate 5x to the Magic Academy + Create 10 Enchantments + Use 10 Enchantments it says in the info tab that any of the 4 enchantments on our enchantments tab (not the CC) counts but I made some 5 inspiring...
  2. palmira

Cannot reproduce I can't log in

yep, same here but mobile working fine
  3. palmira

Fixed [43483] Tournament chests

Same here:
  4. palmira

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

The FAs were my absolute dislike in the game, after today that just got over board
  5. palmira

Fixed wrong collect in FA

Completely wrong collects in FA. What a bummer, I think I am done with FAs after this major mess up with a capital F!
  6. palmira

Discussion Mischievous Therapy

My favorite event, I really like this format :)
  7. palmira

Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

I have the portal at level 4 both in beta and live and needed 6 each ensemble for the upgrade.
  8. palmira

Thanx, composing it now :)
  9. palmira

Anyone knows what this treant ballad is? Is it only accessible with a lvl3 portal?
  10. palmira

The amount of seeds needed is staggering. And mana, if you don't have the portal instants needed (and we need really a lot if the pattern for the first researches is maintained).
  11. palmira

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

any news on the druids?
  12. palmira

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

and any hints about the timing? The buildings look gorgeous :)
  13. palmira

Fixed [40478] Player missing on Neighbors list

Nope, today the neighbours I can't help increased a lot and all of those not available for NH yesterday were the same today and 2 days ago. So basically it seems the game moves the players but forgets to "move" the neighbourhood
  14. palmira

So apparently 31 moved to mine, I had 26 neighbours I couldn't help, now I have 57
  15. palmira

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

I am on the locked quests also, all chips spent and I am at 143 red things so roughly half for the complete set. I only got chips twice, one for 20 chips and another for 75 I think but I got a few lvl5 and 6 items from the lucky draws.
  16. palmira

I have the same problem as Karvest, with a lot of neighbours
  17. palmira

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

I really like this event, I was a bit lost in the beginning but it was easy to catch up :) And it is more stimulating then opening random chests. I did half of the quests already, finishing quest 39 tomorrow, and I have 101 of the red things so probably it is not that difficult to get the whole...
  18. palmira

Discussion We need your help: Name the ingredients!

1. Amberfey drop 2. Beetlebug 3. Nautilus 4. Wolfsbane 5. Seed of asfordel 6. Worm of doom 7. Nightshade flower 8. Tongues of fire 9. Eyeshade bloom 10. Lifetree leaf 11. Brainy flower 12. Eary seed
  19. palmira

Trader Make trader available during upgrade

The main problem with the trader upgrades is the trader being the major supplier of seeds (and unurium for those without seal tower and/or temple of spirits) and in the beginning of a new race we are in dire need of those so I always end up using timers to speed the upgrade not because I need to...
  20. palmira

Answered Most Effective builds for a Goods-city and a Military-city?

When mana enters the game, there is no way a goods-only city can make a decent tourney, the amounts needed would be staggering and not possible to sustain even with a maxed dragon abbey. I haven't put my temporaries and fed the birds yet, I will start in a couple hours, and I am at a bit over 3k...