• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. edeba

Discussion Release notes version 1.151

I had not thought about that and actually went back and looked at the formula. Now I'm wondering how strong the effect is...
  2. edeba

Well said, but I didn't see a problem with the new relic system for new cities at all. You get some every week, well, maybe there is some bad timing, like say your t1 shows up province 9 and you just started that will probably slow you down... Players really need to get the tournament and...
  3. edeba

User Interface Add Spire and Tourney Bank totals to main fellowship page.

I was just checking to see if there was any progress in allowing us to see the tournament and spire archives between the events. How many years did we have to wait to see blueprints?...
  4. edeba

I was just thinking, great move to streamline it so the game goes quicker. I remember inviting friends to the game years ago and advising patience was needed because the beginning of the game was so slow and drawn out. So, new players don't have that same experience now, but moving the spire...
  5. edeba

A new event - no Fellowship Adventure ?

I like it as well, 3 events, 1 FA. For the longest time I think the feedback has been too many FA events. Now they just need to increase the rewards... We've grown used to getting 2 artifacts for the just past event and if the ratio is 3 events to 1 FA, it leave some room to add artifacts...
  6. edeba

Discussion Naturally Amazing

Sounds to me that if you have an armory with 41 levels, it increases the trading size by 41. So if you have 10 armories at level 41, should increase the training size by 410. Given that the training size at level 41 is 830, an increase of 41 is about 5%. It might work different, but that's...
  7. edeba

Other "Produce" Pet Food in the MA as well as craft it.

I'd like a building that gives a pet food every 48 hours, or even a 3x3 that give 2 per week. With more and more pets, pet food is getting tighter. There is no point in giving us more buildings that require pet food without more pet food. I suppose there is little benefit from using pet food...
  8. edeba

In game finished production notification

Well, I said a red dot and I should have said if you scroll over it then it would just say something just finished, and it should disappear once you do an action in your city, so yet it would always be there when you sign in, but if you are doing something and glance at it and it has changed, it...
  9. edeba

In game finished production notification

Exactly, ty Karvest. I read the interpretation via the comments and of course no one wants that kind of thing.
  10. edeba

Discussion Dawn of the Phoenix

But there is a range of prizes, things to help with supplies and coin like spells and instants, and military... And the obsolete rewards can be converted to spell fragments.
  11. edeba

I checked the quest list and a new player is halted 1/3rd of the way through because of that quest requiring to put kp into another's AW. That's a pretty lean place to halt a new player and they do need the rewards more than any other player. I don't expect a new player should expect to get...
  12. edeba

User Interface Improve FA management tools

This is the main reason an in-game management system is needed. I've never seen more than about 1/4 actually regularly update badges, another 1/4 might do it once or twice and about half just don't.
  13. edeba

User Interface Improve FA management tools

This is exactly why a game management system is needed. Even something where a mage just need to hit a request inventory button and the player just needs to hit it to reply would be helpful. Like a macro of some kind that just populates the message window with the requested information. I'd...
  14. edeba

User Interface Improve the sell building layout

That's a good idea as well.
  15. edeba

Discussion Release Notes verson 1.150

I think they should be 5 days, but 12 hours would be an improvement... They are very under powered.
  16. edeba

User Interface Improve the sell building layout

This is how it appears, It's not a big change, but I think the building you are selling should be right above the sell button. And another change that would be helpful is to just have something to turn off the warning and pop-up for selling level 1 workshops and manufacturers.
  17. edeba

That's good, but I do not understand why the Aureate and Storm Phoenix were ever set to 3.5 hours and remain at 3.5 hours. I gage how useful they are by what they can do at say province 30 in the tournament. If you look at the fire, well, 50% increase attack, well, with the later provinces...
  18. edeba

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

You get 22 CC from the chests and I'd estimate 12 CC from prizes going up. It might be 9, or 15 or 18, but say everyone won an average of 18, so that would be 40 CC or 20 badges, with 25 players for 500 druids. So, the first 1000 cost the same using a high win estimate and an assumption that...
  19. edeba

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Totally agree, if CC were 4 hours to craft, maybe. I think going to the top of the spire results in an extra 250ish druid badges, but if you were needing 1000 because of competing, well a plan for 1000, now makes 500 and the 250 from the spire leaves you 250 short. Druids could give 24x25=600...