• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. maxiqbert

Discussion Release notes version 1.151

about these calculations for armouries vs orc nests, I think it's worth remembering you get orc nests right after entering chapter 8, while you need a few more researches and builds to have orc building armouries. And IMHO, the crafting option is quite frequent. So the real question is : do you...
  2. maxiqbert

Finally I'm able to play tournament. it took me a month! and still no spire, and still no cycling quests! not a lot of fun, if you ask me
  3. maxiqbert

Fellowship description in other languages.

The main issue IMHO is the difficulty to copy/paste in the game. We (atlas) are mostly french, but we have in our FS quite a large number of other language speaking fellows. It's quite obvious that most of them don't really know english and would need to use a translator anyway. So, we feel the...
  4. maxiqbert

So I tried a new city. Without an easy way to make money, it's been a real drag. I'm slowly moving through chapter 3, and it's really tedious.
  5. maxiqbert

Discussion Release Notes version 1.152

so, with the new "bginning", you're unable to disenchant anything, and you cannot enter the spire for a long time = events aren't going very far
  6. maxiqbert

good question it offers meaningful changes though. It's more 'follow this path" and less "total freedom". But is the path proposed the right one?
  7. maxiqbert

Not a Bug encounters are invisible on the world map

tried again, it works now as expected, sorry
  8. maxiqbert

Not a Bug encounters are invisible on the world map

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) Game world: beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: firefox Operating System or Mobile Device: Screen resolution: Account...
  9. maxiqbert

mostly the same for me, although not as far
  10. maxiqbert

So i started a new city. Guess what? I'm stuck in chapter one. The tech tree is bugged, I cannot research beyond the trader.
  11. maxiqbert

you don't get very far with those but I agree you won't use them in the spire or even tournament, mostly because you don't have all the troops you would need to make a good selection (no heavy range for instance) edit : I didn't argue with your vision of newbies, because it's consistent, but we...
  12. maxiqbert

I will try a new city, to see if it's workable or not If I (knowing the game) can't make it to tourney and spire in a few weeks, I will be a definitive no-no for new players in our fellowship, as it will in many others edit for @CrazyWizard new players in good fellowships get resources...
  13. maxiqbert

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

small numbers yes huge effect though a level 3 city can easily make more than 100 bracelets per day
  14. maxiqbert

for tournament, the best time to stop progression is right after advanced scout of orcs, so a lot later. IMHO these changes target FA special cities
  15. maxiqbert

I guess they don't want us to camp in chapter 3
  16. maxiqbert

I doubt this should be possible :-)

If you want a real life analogy, it's like a big city growing old in the center, with growing suburbs, providing people to the offices and multiple jobs that are still there
  17. maxiqbert

Discussion Dawn of the Phoenix

the portrait for the gold league is clearly ugly
  18. maxiqbert

no they don't no room to place them, and the rewards get obsolete so fast it's ridiculous
  19. maxiqbert

it's not the % that is twice that, it's the absolute number of troops
  20. maxiqbert

or maybe some people REALLY want a second base of the twilight phoenix...