• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. aliceFalling

fellowship adventures

hoping we'll get a fellowship adventures (without too many coin badges) before the hallowe'en event?
  2. aliceFalling

Duplicate message from 1970

i have a very odd message this morning from Jan 1, 1970!!!!
  3. aliceFalling

Text autumn zodiac 5 out of 5

i think 'take ON' might be what the authors were thinking of instead of 'take in'. 'take ON' in this context relates to being given a job, while 'take IN' here would seem to imply that Witty was living on the streets and out of the kindness of their hearts they let him live in the Gourmet Guild...
  4. aliceFalling

Text the buried city, parts

part 1. ...and all the provisions you can gather part 3. ...are fairly different to /from our own...
  5. aliceFalling

Text Forbidden Ruins prize text errors

Secluded pond: should say ‘makeS’ The Sleepy Titan: ‘been’ is better after ‘has’ or after ‘years’. Mystical Dreams: should read ‘recover’
  6. aliceFalling

Text The Forbidden Ruins_ text 3

hi again. i think this should read: but I AM not yet capable.
  7. aliceFalling

Fixed The Forbidden Ruins text errors

should read 'vital IN closing'
  8. aliceFalling

Not a Bug live cities italy bug

looks like i've finished the event before it begins?
  9. aliceFalling

Duplicate No chapter titles on Tech Tree

Game version: v1.102.5-(1935a2b) (2020-04-23 12:16) Game world: it1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome 81.0.4044.122 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: 1.0.0.19s Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1366 x 768 Account name: aliceFalling Humans...
  10. aliceFalling

Not a Bug double reward is lost over night

BUG WINTER EVENT? this is the second time i've got "double reward" just at the end of the day...last time it disappeared with the change of day...will i lose it tonight too? this must be a bug.
  11. aliceFalling

Not a Bug spire of eternity not opening

Game version: https://zz1.elvenar.com/game/index HTML5 Yes/No: no Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser/Facebook Flash Player version: Flashplayer18 Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1366 x 768 Account name: aliceFalling Humans or Elves: elf Reproducibility: 1/5...