• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Artemis84

Discussion Chapter 17 - The Traders of Unur

Funny, I like them! Can't wait to set this Orc Lady as my Portrait - unfortunately it will probably take me around two years to get there :P
  2. Artemis84

Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Okay ... seems that this is majorly a hardcore player thread ... but maybe some cents from a casual player in the sorcerers chapter. For me, playing the Tournament feels way smoother/cheaper. It was faster than before and it felt effortless - even though I fought with a city that isn't focused...
  3. Artemis84

Discussion Spire of Eternity

There are several players that own more than one phonix. And even a player not present at the time of phoenix event could actually have 3 of them! (one of each kind) It's always about what can be exploited - and make no mistake, there is plenty of players in Elvenar that are quite good in...
  4. Artemis84

Not a Bug Spire points tally incorrect/misleading

Maybe it's still worth explaining: You only see the amount of points you contributed to the current Spire Progress of your Fellowship. So if you made progress in another fellowship or without a fellowship and then join, you only see what you contributed to this fellowship, so the position you...
  5. Artemis84

Not a Bug Spire points tally incorrect/misleading

Did you join a Fellowship after you made some progress in the Spire?
  6. Artemis84

Discussion Spire of Eternity

I don't know if this part of Wonders beeing added to the calculation is so severe. I mean, Ancient Woners make playing way easier - and if they weren't considered wouldn't it make things way too easy? I think it would just be bad, if you would have a harder time with a wonder than without. And...
  7. Artemis84

Answered Painting in Window for delivering in Bottomless Pit

It has been there since the start of FA. There are also other Illustrations on different waypoints that relate to the sourroundings of the Waypoints.