• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. TomatoeHu

Discussion Release Notes 1.174

how's bug 42015 doing, bc no one has updated us on that either....
  2. TomatoeHu

Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

Can we please have the quests looked into for the Tier 1 sets, request to have those updated to the newer format Change from only "Tier 1 only" sets, to "Any Basics" . Also, the "Standard Only" to "Any Produced" or, a confirmation this is on purpose?
  3. TomatoeHu

Ctrl F, Replace "Forbidden Ruins" with " The Secrets of Alchemy", click Replace All" :rolleyes: I think someone only clicked on "Replace"....
  4. TomatoeHu

WHY are the 3 hour sets back to Tier 1 Only?
  5. TomatoeHu

Can we move the Seasons quest box on the left, to the very bottom please
  6. TomatoeHu

Discussion The Cauldron

Throws a match in mine and walks away, never looking back
  7. TomatoeHu

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Why are Bracelets not ALL Basic Goods ( Tier 1, Tier 4 and Tier 7 ) WHY?
  8. TomatoeHu

Discussion Season of Dreams

I wont be back online in time due to my time zone.
  9. TomatoeHu

Fixed [42749] FA Increased coin value while it should be less

They are just waiting around a table wondering what we will and will not catch, like this and the complete disappearance of Dwarven Armories Thankyou for catching this Lelanya, i just made my second coin badge in 48hrs
  10. TomatoeHu

I don't yet make Unurium except by trader, and my daily asks for it - i would have to switch my trader to making it first and still wouldn't make it in time for the daily quest. And should i choose to not make it during chapter 17, it would then disrupt my advancements needing seeds if switching...
  11. TomatoeHu

One badge type. Made by completing a variety of tasks like the Seasons Dreams Daily Quests. One badge that can be inserted by a player or by storage, on ANY Unlocked spot, set by the Fellowship Arch+Mages OR the path is locked or unlocked by Fellowship Arch+Mages. It really doesn't need to be...
  12. TomatoeHu

I don't think the dates have anything to do with the fact that fellowship adventures are utterly frustrating and disappointing - you have summed up their entire existence..... Inno thinking they can polish their giant 6 day turd event, well, that's their ego. No matter how many badges, its...
  13. TomatoeHu

Refreshing will give One New Task only? Or all remaining get refreshed? And if you have completed all of the weekly tasks, does it give new, extra ones? This is very important to clarify please, Inno. Is this Sunday to Saturday week? Monday to Sunday or Thursday to Wednesday thing.... this...
  14. TomatoeHu

Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

others still reporting that they are affected in my fellowship, bug is still around. @Vaderus it sounds like we are to use the "contact support" window for solution
  15. TomatoeHu

An immediate fix would be to reduce coin amounts in the FSA. if it is affecting the ability to collect coins, the badge should be adjusted until the fix is complete.
  16. TomatoeHu

very, very true
  17. TomatoeHu

Of all the things to make a game less fun, lets all try and do a group activity where we have to communicate through an Inno message system.... where you can't even click in the middle of a sentence to edit chat on browser. only arrow keys will help you edit, and no like buttons for counts or...
  18. TomatoeHu

knock... knock... who's there?
  19. TomatoeHu

it would be nice to see sentient basic goods and ascended basic goods, count towards bracelets.
  20. TomatoeHu

Derp Alliance Recruiting

We are a Gold Spire group, 14+ Chest Tournaments and FSA. We are looking for players who will do all three floors of the spire weekly. Offering a NetZero wonders program and swap threads Apply here, or in game if you can complete the Spire plus 1600 points in the tourney for a blueprint each...