• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion We need your help: Name the ingredients!

Adding more: 5. Speckled egg vine 6. Green Grape Grub 7. Gelatinous Jellyfish
  2. Discussion We need your help: Name the ingredients!

1. Amber Blown glass 2. Scarab 3. Escargot 4. Red Tip Lettuce 8. Taste Bud 9. Eyes and Ears 11. Cotton Bowl (not boll)
  3. Discussion Winter Magic

My questions were directed to the moderators, however, if you're really interested and read them all then you saw mine.
  4. Discussion Winter Magic

The message that the event is horrible is being ignored. Just as the first random quest event complaints were ignored when they first appeared. Everyone jumped on board trying to 'make it better' and they implemented the 'better' and kept the randomness while completely IGNORING that no one...
  5. Discussion Winter Magic

So my question is... are these constructive comments going to be used just to get this particular event through the live game and then your going to trash this event type forever? Or are these constructive comments being collected and possibly implemented because you intend to keep this lottery...
  6. Discussion Summer Mermaids Event

I rather gathered that there is some algorithm in place assessing the chapter. Perhaps not, though, because I'm not in 'the know'. But to say it's a waste of time to balance events for chapter 1 & 2 players so that they 'can see what you need to expect' is, I suspect, only your opinion, and...
  7. Discussion Summer Mermaids Event

@Marindor Yes I think I would prefer it just stop. As I described in my note, my last two (back to back) quests were for 24 productions. So yes, quitting was the only logical option and the only good thing was it was nearly over anyway. But it was the multiple, and nearly daily, requests to...
  8. Discussion Summer Mermaids Event

I very much love how the event is pushed out as 'endless' and to play all you want, so long as the event timer hasn't completed we'll keep sending you quests. Then someone (or two someone's) come along and say don't do it, but if you do it's your own fault because you should know when to stop...
  9. Discussion Summer Mermaids Event

I've once again won my fair share of (worthless) supply instants. I did win a few time boosts, but that was ONLY when they weren't up against a supply instant. I'm wearing rather thin on the 'evolving' building events. While I appreciate your efforts to be creative, you tend to beat it to...
  10. Discussion Spire of Eternity

I disagree on the grounds that if you are offering in order from left to right and you cannot skip over anyone, then when one person takes it, the next says no one wants it and the third takes it - that is wrong. If I offer from left to right then they should be answering from left to right...
  11. Discussion Spire of Eternity

I actually won 2 time boosts! Woohoo! However they weren't up against coins or supplies instants. I'm still getting that message that 'no one wants it' on the same round. Two folks take it on the round and on the same round the third person says no one wants it. That is still, in my...
  12. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Thank you for that update - It's great!
  13. What has inno done well and what has been a bomb?

For me, now that I do my visits on mobile, I think the best thing is the efficiency of visiting and collecting the chest for mobile. The bomb is not changing pc users to a similar efficiency. You have to figure out which is the best culture building (if that's what they want) and then hunt...
  14. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

This is a great idea! We know it's been said that stacking on collecting isn't going to happen, so I love that you've thought AROUND that by finding a way to avoid mistake collections. Hoping they/Inno are still watching and listening for good ideas!
  15. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I'm so sorry that happened and yeah, sadly that happened to me too. In fact, it happens to me at least once on every FA (I have 1 beta and 5 live cities, so I really do feel your pain). But we did get exactly what was asked for and that was a way to make it EASIER to COLLECT the badges. So...
  16. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

So was wondering if it would be possible to allow us to see how many badges we have, of a specific production, while you're in the 'collection' window? I know you can see it in two other places, but thought it might be a nice addition to that box. Also, with all the talk of being able to...
  17. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I know I comment about coin instants being rather worthless to me, but I've just remembered they are GREAT for the FA badge!
  18. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

This is even more wonderful than I originally thought. I was thinking when I opened it that you had to click the button for the badge you wanted to collect, so i was being very careful when picking up, but just discovered that isn't the case! Excellent! I am curious if you can queue them...
  19. Discussion Spire of Eternity

I'm guessing the rewards for the Spire are the same whether you fight or convince - I'm hoping this is correct. But my thinking is that maybe there could be better rewards. If you fight maybe one of the rewards could be a Magic Spell that allows you to use once on any warrior to restore all...
  20. Discussion Spire of Eternity

I realize it's just a fun little game to play in, but when the rewards aren't wanted it's really not worth the risk of losing troops or goods/coins/supplies. I guess it's hard to come up with good prizes and I'll admit the occasional (very, very rare) need for coins, I do have the patience to...