• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. PrimroseSylvia

Best wishes

2. PrimroseSylvia

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

@Enevhar Aldarion is right, november 3rd is friday :)
  3. PrimroseSylvia

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

It was announced in discord
  4. PrimroseSylvia

Is Beta dying?

Register doesn't meant to be active... On ITA forum we have lots of registered players, but active are only a few...
  5. PrimroseSylvia

Is Beta dying?

Yeah, maybe I've been too optimistic :( @Lelanya maybe better poke Mikan to copy his guides too?
  6. PrimroseSylvia

Is Beta dying?

I really hope you're totally wrong: in many forums there are useful discussion (for example, Mikan's or Scroll Keepers in US) that would be awful to be lost.
  7. PrimroseSylvia

Discussion A Gateway into the Past 2023

I was thinking for days at your request, because I wasn't able to find where, in past event, a lucky draw was asked to be used. Then I had an epiphany: it was not in event, but in season! And I'm sorry to tell you that most likely it will be the same request in the next season...
  8. PrimroseSylvia

Discussion Theater Zodiac

It is, true: he has specified 3 of them, and 3 quests have been changed.
  9. PrimroseSylvia

4 true adventurers are looking for Gold Spire fellowship until next FA

@serge38 only english here as stated in forum rules, please translate your post.
  10. PrimroseSylvia

Text Condition "OR" on event quest n. 45

Well, it seems to me that YOU are digging a very deep hole... We ALL have understand your point of view :rolleyes:
  11. PrimroseSylvia

Indeed you're right @Karvest, I've collected 4 spells and used 2 to complete that task.
  12. PrimroseSylvia

107 mandatory, 101 non mandatory. Really really too much for a single event.
  13. PrimroseSylvia

You are forgetting that all those quests has to be translated in other languages, and not all of them have the same rules as "vernacular english"; in italian, OR means that you must meet only ONE of proposed tasks, while AND means that you must meet every proposed tasks. So, AND/OR includes all...
  14. PrimroseSylvia

I'm not sure having undestand what you mean, but task condition should be AND/OR, neither OR nor AND, because OR means that you have only one option to choose between collecting or (indeed) using spells, and AND won't be fully corrected.
  15. PrimroseSylvia

Task asks to collect OR use entchantments; it's not correct because you can collect AND/OR use them to progress.
  16. PrimroseSylvia

Is Beta dying?

Since the support cant' help, it would be only a waste of time (for players and support); it's much better continue to complain in forum(s) where everyone (including Inno HQ) can see it.
  17. PrimroseSylvia

Thanks for changing "scout 1 province" task, but honestly, having (mandatory or not) tasks asking to buy 208 KP in a single event... It's too much.
  18. PrimroseSylvia

Discussion Release Notes 1.181

Exactly; the image I posted is not mine, it's from a fellow I completed her wonder (indeed I'm not enough advanced to have merchants icon too in notification ^_^ )