• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Buttrflwr

Looking to Merge...or 7 active players.

Hi! We are the Elvenar's Ancient Forest, though right now we are Elvenar's Forest Recruiting! Lol (It wouldn't all fit in the box) ;) We are looking for 7 active players, or a small FS to merge with us. We carry NO inactives and we get 10+ chests weekly, and silver spire. We would love to get...
  2. Buttrflwr

Duplicate Sky essence awarded as crafting reward after event

I waited for an hour and a half after the event ended before collecting my mystical object reward. I was given 200 sky essence, which of course I have no use for. (and now that I am actually paying attention, I see it is STILL being offered for my next reward, which I will hold off on...
  3. Buttrflwr

Cannot reproduce Can't change city banner

I can't get the city banner to load when trying to change the banner. I tried both flash and html Game version: (v1.94-beta.11-(8b5f31f) (2019-11-29 15:00)) HTML5 Yes/No: both Game world:zz1 Browser/IOS/Android + version:Chrome, whatever the latest is 64 bit Flash Player version: Operating...
  4. Buttrflwr

Ancient Forest is looking for YOU!

We are one of the oldest, but one of the newest. o_O Looking to revive this sleeping giant. :cool: If you want an FS with no set requirements, that's us..but we would LOVE players that want to tourney with us. We have made the 4th chest 3 weeks in a row...Woo Hoo!! :D So if you already have a...
  5. Buttrflwr

Answered Upcoming Daily Quest Reward...

Thank you :) EDIT...If this has already been asked and answered, I apologize. My forum time has been drastically cut since my job change. :(
  6. Buttrflwr

Question WHY are tourneys

NOT ON WEEKENDS?? I am never able to finish a tourney because they are during the week, where I work 10-12 hours daily and the 16 hour timer does NOT coincide with my work schedule, they start after I am already at work, which throws me off for the entire tourney. :( When I CAN play...on...
  7. Buttrflwr

City [City] Factory/workshop production times

Summary Replace the 2-day production option for manufactories and the 15 minute production option for Workshops, with a 12-hour production option. Description I would like to suggest a 12 hour production time, as for some of us that work long hours with no net access, 9 is just not enough, and...
  8. Buttrflwr

World Map Color coded rings

PLEASE color code, outline in different colors, SOMETHING to show the boundaries in the ring numbers. It is quite difficult to figure out where I am ring wise on the world map. Especially the further out you get. Since ring number is a BIG decider on what lvl troops, etc. we face, it should be...
  9. Buttrflwr

On a POSITIVE note...

I LOVE the fact that I can now fight again. :p:cool: Yes, I had to start a whole new city, and that in itself is facing it's own challenges, especially with the messed up wholesaler...but DANG, I can whoop some swamp monsters! ;) :D I am about to start the last tier of chap 1, and only have 6 of...