• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Buttrflwr

Looking to Merge...or 7 active players.

@cancermage Sorry, I guess I should have been more clear. I meant contact me in game, I am not on the forum much during the week as I work long hours during the week. However, I have given up AM, so contact QueenR in game for membership. :) Thanks for your reply, sorry I wasn't clearer. Happy Gaming
  2. Buttrflwr

Looking to Merge...or 7 active players.

Hi! We are the Elvenar's Ancient Forest, though right now we are Elvenar's Forest Recruiting! Lol (It wouldn't all fit in the box) ;) We are looking for 7 active players, or a small FS to merge with us. We carry NO inactives and we get 10+ chests weekly, and silver spire. We would love to get...
  3. Buttrflwr

Fixed [44421] No Spire scheduled for tomorrow.

Sigh...this totally STINKS for the boosts that I was wanting to use today and tomorrow. It's not like those are easy to get these days. :( @InnoGames do you think you could could give us a replacement MMM, ELR, DA and UUU that are now being wasted? Just a thought... ;)
  4. Buttrflwr

Fixed [44330] Tournament available early

Sigh...and for those of us that were AT WORK...and didn't realize it had started early, now it ends WAY before I expected it to. UGH!
  5. Buttrflwr

Fixed [44326] Login not possible (app version)

*whew* I thought it was just me performing the exercise in frutility (that is my own word, a cross between frustration and futility). :p My fix...play my live world. :cool:
  6. Buttrflwr

NEW website Elvenstats.com!

THANK YOU for all you do, ES and EA peeps. I am a firm believer in supporting sites like this with donations, as they take a LOT of work and upkeep. I hope everyone slides a little their way, as apparently many of us rely on this site. Thanks again!
  7. Buttrflwr

Elven architect - Latest updates

It's working again now, thanks. I have been trying for several days, and as I use the site frequently, I know how it works. I have never seen it down as long as it was this time. I was afraid blake had taken a hiatus. ;)
  8. Buttrflwr

Elven architect - Latest updates

It seems like it is down for good now. Been quite awhile since it worked. Anyone have any info on it, or if @iDavis might do something similar? It was essential for me to get my cities in order. :eek:
  9. Buttrflwr

Fixed [43637] Screen corruption in the Spire when viewing team progress

Sigh...I was hoping this was fixed. Sometimes you have to use perk points to get what you need, but when unable to do so, the entire FS suffers. :(
  10. Buttrflwr

Fixed [43637] Screen corruption in the Spire when viewing team progress

Good grief but the game is buggy today! :D
  11. Buttrflwr

Fixed [43483] Tournament chests

My FS has the 600 bug.
  12. Buttrflwr

Answered Login issues

Same here on Chrome...says I don't exist. o_O
  13. Buttrflwr

Discussion The Cauldron

I am so confused. I only want the military potions, but could not figure out how to isolate just them. I played with this thing for a LONG time adding, subtracting, adding again. I ended up with several potions, and as some one else said, I had to choose to keep or use the new one. SOOOOO VERY...
  14. Buttrflwr

Undocumented changes

THank you Thank you Thank you! That did it. :)
  15. Buttrflwr

Undocumented changes

@Lovec Krys Thank you, though I haven't seen it on live when we have new peeps join us. Is it only on Beta?
  16. Buttrflwr

Undocumented changes

So when did Inno change the spire rules? Now when you join a new FS, you have to wait until the NEXT week to gain FS rewards even when you joined the day BEFORE the spire started? I have not seen this before in live. When did they do it on Beta?? And WHY??
  17. Buttrflwr

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

OHHH, I really like the idea behind this event. SOOO tired of the others I rarely played them. This one is fun and entertaining, though I agree about the coin costs, a bit high when you have to trade up so often. But still fun. Thanks @InnoGames for something new. :) And thanks @Marindor for...
  18. Buttrflwr

Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

Jack has already posted it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rYzctrGeM6YyiKpsVr7dVPdVcjoZ9yEe38FgCm22sl4/edit
  19. Buttrflwr

Fixed [35311] Fellowship adventure marker is incorrect

Yep, same. Plz and ty. :D
  20. Buttrflwr

Duplicate Notifications Window Freezes

I don't think this is the "same" bug. Before the notification window wouldn't load. NOW it just freezes when you try to do NH.