• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Wowwie

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Interesting The Fa is Pay to Win hum for me not Pay to Win I ve been in 2 fine top fellowships and each Top win was always hard earned all night playing and producing fellowship team work to win as supporting the Game I have no quams with that either many players buy diamonds it what...
  2. Wowwie

It Matters for sure,, it called consistency, a little common curtesy to the the game players,, Paying and non paying but we all pay something if you think about it,, its been 6 years and counting ,, Inno can at least give proper notice as to what is happening,, Players like time to arrange...
  3. Wowwie

no notice showed up on my end of Beta no Surprise
  4. Wowwie

Discussion Tournament changes

ok I see now they get 9 to 12 gem relics
  5. Wowwie

Not a Bug There is no Set Bonus by the Pilgrim Manor´s Set

are you sure you have it set up properly
  6. Wowwie

Ashen Phoenix in crafting?

Have not seen it yet ,, anyone know??
  7. Wowwie

Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

well i did all the quest did not get all the set building stuck in amateur league which was upsetting a bit for all the effort and loss out on extra prizes I thought I read somewhere if you do all the event quest line it was assumed you would get all the set building and in bronze league...
  8. Wowwie

yeah agrees Soggy the kps may be good but costly now beginner or new players can not get tier 3 relics in tourney in stage 3 unless they over over scout their world map the limit i believe is 25 before the next chapter and doing 6 about circle is over the max , which leave t3 relics...
  9. Wowwie

New Game Features Swap Meet Arena

yeah these kinda things were in Wow there could be a fishing post set somewhere to catch rewards relics etcs too
  10. Wowwie

Baffles the mind my new players do not have Inno same concerns but I guess it must be an issue somewhere
  11. Wowwie

Beta Elvenar

Openings Send a message
  12. Wowwie

Tournament Trophies

news announcement showed up on En Server this morning regard new trophy feature for Tournaments
  13. Wowwie

Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

you can't fix an ta what happen to the Fa ooo right you had a Holiday so we could not do I for one is so glad it was cancelled I think Inno likes to have the apples turned upside and sideways we get a league event in an event (an Foe Idea moved to Inno creative If guess)If I wanted too...
  14. Wowwie

Duplicate In-game communication overhaul

I do understand Inno's laxation,,once you open the the game script for Chat it can be a mess, 3 party chat has always been the choice of games I was even surprised Inno had it own Chat system as simple as it may be it works ,, You guys have played into long time go check some other games...
  15. Wowwie

Here lking for you

Guide lines set on overview,, If they are too your liking click apply Beta Elvenar 10 chest every week in Tournaments good FA results Spire is use as you need we focus on tournaments first We like sharing kps in the Swaps Re Overview then decide
  16. Wowwie

yeah I will wait too, it could be Tuesday after the holiday ,,
  17. Wowwie

lol no kidding lol
  18. Wowwie

well if they aren't having one something should be said,, players are disgruntle enough over this on again off again FA Over bearing 7 day event aka No Fa to follow or FA coming soon date to be announced ( at least that would take some guess work out of the equation and players can move on...
  19. Wowwie

checkmark move

I find it very irritating as well
  20. Wowwie

Not a Bug This world is currently updated … or not?

seems we have loading issues today as well