• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Elrondriel

Fixed [34638] Game is not loading properly

FF 83.0 on Win7 Session expired page (https://zz0.elvenar.com/web/error/no-session) still loads normal, but upon login the issue starts as shown in first post.
  2. Elrondriel

Not a Bug [31321] Some buildings doesnt improve with next chapter

HA ... LMAO ... I'm playing very casual and upgrading my old lovely event buildings now and then was in fact the one and only reason for still spending money on this game at all ...
  3. Elrondriel

Chapter 15?

Unless they are developing exclusively in HTML5 version or they totally changed the way of rolling out new content, it will probably be "delayed" a lot. I have not seen absolutely any slightest sign of the next chapter in the flash game files so far, which is extremely unusual compared to the...
  4. Elrondriel

Discussion Summer Mermaids Event

So true ! In fact, the questline story would have been the main and almost only reason why I would have played this event (at least to the point, when it usually repeats). In my opinion just another of several signs that the original spirit of Elvenar is getting lost and instead, pushing new...
  5. Elrondriel

New appearance of the city

Congrats for still messing up spire positioning ... :mad:
  6. Elrondriel

Discussion Spire of Eternity

So, to get this straight: basically, the ONLY gameplay feature that is actually shown (although only as prototype) in the announcement video is diplomacy / negotiation but when Spire hits Beta, this is the one feature that is abolutely NOT working ??? Really ??? Adding this to the list of epic...
  7. Elrondriel

Next chapter in 101 days?

"New chapter" does not necessarily imply "new guest race" ... ;)
  8. Elrondriel

Discussion Constructs

Love this one. Although not 100% perfect in link bonus, I'm in favour of the geometrical shape and symmetry. I guess you mean "Top right and bottom left" ?
  9. Elrondriel

Discussion Release Notes version 1.73

Original source and link for reference ? o_O
  10. Elrondriel

Discussion Release Notes version 1.73

What makes you think that not all players have them in the crafting queue ??? o_Oo_Oo_O
  11. Elrondriel

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

... I really can't stop LMAO ... Just for the record: neither do I own any BP nor do I plan to gain any RR or BP in tournaments ever, so I'm personally totally unaffacted by all of this issue. At the time of Inno's first RR attempt I thought: "WOW, they managed it again to slap all long-time...
  12. Elrondriel

What is it ?????

Sooo ... what I understand is that "community" obviously translates into "priority on social mass media" in Inno's dictionary ... Any surprise ? Not really.
  13. Elrondriel

Discussion Challenges

Why not ? Many players use spells anyway and this will give them some bonus medals without additional effort ... ?
  14. Elrondriel

Fixed [25084] Winter Ferris Wheel shows "old style" Supply Windfall icon

Game version: v1.70-(206bee6) (2018-12-21 14:25) HTML5 Yes/No: no Game world: Beta ZZ1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: FireFox Quantum 64.0 Flash Player version: 27.0.0.187 Operating System: Win7 (64bit) Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name: Elrondriel Humans or Elves: Elves...
  15. Elrondriel

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

Why would Level 1 Residences be counted in here ? Isn't the upgrade cost based on the upgrade level building ? Based on the latter assumption, the average tile size of all previous buildings applicable to BP use is 13.71 (which is "slightly above 13" in Innoworld and "slightly below 14"...
  16. Elrondriel

Fixed [24715] Double-Day notification shows SunFlare

Still buggy today ... :(
  17. Elrondriel

Fixed [24715] Double-Day notification shows SunFlare

Game version: v1.69-(ee183ed) (2018-11-22 08:52) > issue already there 7:00 in the morning (still v1.68 I guess) HTML5 Yes/No: both HTML5 and Flash version Game world: Beta ZZ1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: FireFox Quantum 63.0.1 Flash Player version: 27.0.0.187 Operating System: Win7 (64bit)...
  18. Elrondriel

Discussion Release Notes version 1.65

v1.65-(bbc1076fa)-(feature/nblicke/ONYX-23923-upgrade-onyx-docker-image-to-debian-stretch master) (2018-10-05 13:11) Really ? :D
  19. Elrondriel

Cannot reproduce Inconsistent city background browser vs. mobile

Game version: v1.65-(4eb5ce983)-(master) (2018-10-04 13:08) // 1.63.05f14a4e-0 (ZZ 1.65) HTML5 Yes/No: both HTML5 and Flash version Game world: Beta ZZ1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: FireFox Quantum 62.0.2 // BlueStacks 3.7.34.1574 Flash Player version: 27.0.0.187 Operating System: Win7 (64bit)...
  20. Elrondriel

Misty Valley is changing

Most probably an error - already there since TUE. It is Eldrasil and shouldn't be there IMO. It only shows on browser, not on mobile.