• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Jackluyt

Time to say Goodbye

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE Platinum Leaf US2 came third in the FA - nice work everyone! Sadly that will be my last Elvenar event ever; I have decided with regret that it is time to leave all aspects of the game and return to real life and start to earn an income. Many people have made generous...
  2. Jackluyt

Not a Bug I cannot log in

I cannot log in this morning.
  3. Jackluyt

Answered My graphics keep vanishing

Hi! Every time I post a graphic to illustrate a point, it vanishes from my comment a few days later and is replaced with 123456789.jpg. This is very annoying, as I go to a lot of trouble to make these graphics, each of which is meant to be eye-catching when people scroll through a topic, and...
  4. Jackluyt

Join us in Platinum Leaf!

This is a friendly group who takes the game seriously without being fanatical or dramatic. We are looking for strong players who love tournament and spire; we also like to show the flag in FA, but don't get upset if we cannot be in the top three! Apply in-game.
  5. Jackluyt

Three new five-day military buildings

Three new five-day military buildings, now on Special Offer in Live Worlds There has been no official announcement about these: are they coming to crafting? will the attributes remain the same, as 175%? Light Melee Monument +175% Enlightened Light Range +150% Magnificent Mage Multiplier...
  6. Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf has an opening

We have lost a senior player to real life, and looking for a suitable replacement who will help us to keep showing the flag in Spire and Tournament, and to a lesser extent in Fellowship Adventures too. We are a friendly zero-drama group of serious players of several different nationalities...
  7. Jackluyt

Bugs!

Remember that bad patch we had 5 years ago? :D:p
  8. Jackluyt

Question Beginner's Guide to Elvenar

Paula has produced this very nice beginner's guide to Elvenar. It is a growing document - please feel free to send me suggestions and corrections!! https://tinyurl.com/2p87a949
  9. Jackluyt

How to handle loud-mouthed and aggressive players - use the 'Ignore' button

Most of the contributors to the Forum are polite and have good manners; it is sad that a few loud-mouth know-it-alls spoil the experience for many of us - to the extent that some players have stopped coming here for that reason. Did you know that there is an 'Ignore' button that appears when you...
  10. Jackluyt

Wanted: Tournament and Spire enthusiast

Platinum Leaf (Beta) is a friendly zero-drama rule-free group that still manages to get good rankings in all the side events. We have lost a few senior players recently and are looking for suitable replacements, in order to maintain 'balance'. Apply in-game if you have read our fellowship...
  11. Jackluyt

Tournament Trophies

Does anyone know anything about these new Tournament trophies?
  12. Jackluyt

New Game Features Artifact Fragments

Artifact Fragments I believe there is an unhappy defect in the current system of evolving buildings. At present one can easily make six or seven of the artifacts required to evolve an event grand prize building; another two are usually offered in an FA following immediately after the event...
  13. Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf has vacancies

Platinum Leaf has vacancies We have three unexpected openings for enthusiastic players who love Spire, Tournaments and Adventures! We are usually placed in the top five in all three. This is a friendly drama-free group that does not often have openings - so now is your chance. Apply in-game
  14. Jackluyt

WANTED: Enthusiastic good natured players for tourney, Spire and FA!

Platinum Leaf Beta has two vacancies - looking for replacement players who can help us maintain our good record in FA, Tournament and Spire! Friendly no-drama group. Apply in-game if interested. :) :)
  15. Jackluyt

Not a Bug Broken word processor.

Hi! Here is a post I made in US2, using the HTML5 game version. As you can see it is nicely laid out with line breaks, which is the way one can do posts in HTML5 not Flash: I copied EXACTLY the same post, changed names and numbers and pasted into the Beta fellowship's chat (also HTML5) - and...
  16. Jackluyt

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day to all our USA members - may you enjoy a blessed day in the company of family and good friends! ♥♥ Please keep safe and wear a mask and observe social distancing in crowded places and indoors - and remember that fireworks freak out many pets, so keep them indoors, turn on...
  17. Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf has a vacancy

Platinum Leaf has a vacancy! This is a friendly relaxed group that consistently gets good results in tournaments and adventures. Apply in-game. ☺☺
  18. Jackluyt

Our heartfelt condolences to Wowwie

Something terrible happened to Wowwie - an electrical fault started a fire that burnt her house to the ground. Fortunately no one was injured, but they lost everything they own, except the pyjamas they were sleeping in. They are currently living in temporary housing given by the Red Cross...
  19. Jackluyt

Slow Google Chrome?

'Tab Discarding' in Google Chrome: A Memory-Saving Experiment Chrome recently introduced a feature that puts Browser Tabs to sleep when you leave to go elsewhere on your browser. This is damn irritating when you come back a minute later and have to struggle to wake it up again! Although this...
  20. Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf #2 just launched on Beta!

ONLY TWO PLACES LEFT!   NEW IN BETA WORLD! AND SEVEN CHESTS LAST WEEK, WHEN WE HAD JUST 18 MEMBERS!! This is an affiliate of the main Platinum Leaf group - which does ten tournament chests every week, and came first in the recent Fellowship Adventures. This new group is is tailored to: * be...