• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Jaxom

Confirmed [Season of Dreams] reward 16 value reported inconsistently

I am in Chapter 20. I am getting close to reward 16 in Season of Dreams. When I look at this reward it indicates 51000 Gems. But if I hold my cursor over the reward (browser) it shows 20824 K gems. Something isn't right.
  2. Jaxom

Best chapter to at which to stop

In one of my live world fellowships there has been some discussion about how long and 'hard' the later chapters get. Some players are getting frustrated with the amount of goods, mana, seeds needed to get through the research and upgrades. They are good players, active in Spire and tournaments...
  3. Jaxom

Fixed Text regarding Coldfire Phoenix effect requires update

The tooltip and other displays for the Coldfire Phoenix say that the feeding effect is "Knowledge Points per finished Scout". The feeding effect is now rewarded when you start a Scout so this statement is misleading or confusing.
  4. Jaxom

Duplicate Spire opponent numbers incorrectly shown

On Beta today following latest release. Problems continue after begin fight.
  5. Jaxom

Vacation mode - no decay while you are away

Summary Implement a (premium?) setting to put your city in vacation mode, pausing everything including decay of resources. Description I will soon be faced with a problem that I am sure others have also encountered. I will be taking a vacation for more than 2 weeks to a location where there is...
  6. Jaxom

Question Improved messaging for Fellowships

I am curious to know why the developers have never provided a good interface for messages for Fellowships. A very nice interface exists in Forge of Empires (Guild Forum) so I know that it is possible. It would be so much easier to provide help and guidance to beginners if you could truly edit...
  7. Jaxom

New Game Features Add ability to put an event building back in your inventory

Summary Implement a spell to move an event building back to your inventory, like in Forge of Empires. Description In Forge of Empires they have a mechanism that lets you bring an event building back into your inventory (Store Building). You can move things around and then place it again later...