• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Fixed [32409] Unable to login / internal server 500 errors after logging in

Game version: (can't check at the moment) Game world: zz1 Browser + version: Chrome ( Version 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: n/a Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Jixel Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 =...
  2. Fixed Spire of Eternity: Mystery Chest popup message - "lead" -> "led"

When the Mystery Chest is available in the Spire of Eternity, an icon appears in the top-left corner of the Spire screen. The hover-text on that icon is "A Mystery Chest appeared on the Map. Click here to be lead to the Chest." "lead" should be "led" in the text ...
  3. World Map Increase province expansion limit

Many players are near or beyond the current province expansion limit (457 provinces). This limit should be increased or removed entirely, to encourage players to keep exploring the world map (and occasionally obtain a much-needed expansion).
  4. Trader Trader upgrade should increase divine seeds production

(I thought this had been suggested already, but maybe it was only in feedback threads, so ...) When the Trader is upgraded from level 2-3, 3-4, or 4-5, the amount of divine seeds produced should increase, beyond the current formula of (Main Hall level) x (no. of provinces completed). For a...
  5. Duplicate Can't select FA questgiver after cycling through full set of FA quests

Game version: v1.49-(413d0996a) (2018-02-26 9:34) Game world: Beta (ZZ1) Browser/IOS/Android + version: Edge 41.16299.248.0 Flash Player version: 28.0.0.161 Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1280x1024 Account name: Jixel Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened...
  6. Missed opportunity for the Magic Academy ...

So ever since the MA was introduced as a non-deleteable building, and people have grudgingly built it because every single event demands its tithe of PoP spells, there has been plenty of feedback from players that there should at least be more spells available. Many (many!) suggestions have been...
  7. Contact(ed) support Negative number of "placeable expansions" in province expansions menu

Game version: v1.37-(ed58c0b41) (2017-08-09 20:06) Game world: Beta (ZZ1) Browser/IOS/Android + version: Microsoft Edge 40.15063.0.0 Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151 Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1280x1024 Account name: Jixel Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: /5 (1/5 =...
  8. City [City] Warn when collecting coins from main hall would overflow

Summary Implement a confirmation screen when collecting coins from MH makes you get above your max. Description Basically, we have three situations : 1. Collect coins from houses - when the coin limit is reached, all coin sources get grayed out. 2. Collect coins when giving Neighbour Help /...
  9. Fixed [12020] "Internal error" on placing expansion

Game version: v1.16.10-(c615829) (2016-10-19 10:02) Game world: Beta1 (ZZ1) Browser + version: MS Edge Flash Player version: 23.0.0.185 Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1280x1024 Account name: Jixel Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens...
  10. Fixed Some issues in new Techs

Mortar - "light melee und light ranged" - should be "and" These techs names seem strange/inconsistent, why do they have "Dwarven" in some of them ? Dwarven Style Marble Manufactory Woodelves Style Dwarven Steel Manufactory Woodelves Planks Manufactory Description of Forest Trail has "guarded...
  11. Fixed [11807] Lose culture on ancient wonder upgrade

Please see my update on the old thread (just posting here to make sure it gets seen, the old thread is in the "Fixed bugs" area ...). https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/7673-lose-culture-on-ancient-wonder-upgrade.4012/#post-38869
  12. Duplicate Re-open issue 7074

I replied to the old archived thread for this issue, but I'm guessing no-one checks the archives for new activity :) Basically, the issue reported here : https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/7074-info-hover-text-on-units-on-battle-screen-is-inconsistent.3478/#post-32138 is back. Do...
  13. Mercenary Camp, Drone Rider ... ?

In my tech tree, there are two techs which say "Coming Soon" in the description - "Mercenary Camp and Blossom Mage", and "Drone Rider". Has anyone researched these ? Does the new building do anything ? Can you build the units ? I just saw an announcement that Fairies will be released to the...
  14. Fixed [8770] Fairy portraits not available

Game version: v1.1.5-(d49f90e) (2016-03-03 9:37) Game world: Beta (ZZ1) Browser + version: IE11 Flash Player version: 20.0.0.306 Operating System: Windows 8.1 Screen resolution: 1280x1024 Account name: Jixel Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest title: N/A Current situation: After...
  15. City Runes should be returned when cancelling construction of Magic Academy

Based on this being labeled "intended behaviour" : https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/magic-academy-cancelling-construction.4071/#post-30330 I'm proposing a change: When construction of the Magic Academy (or any other building which consumes relics, especially boosted ones) is...
  16. Fixed [7074] Info/hover-text on units on battle screen is inconsistent

Game version: 0.26.1344-c1578a5-(master) (2015-09-30 14:58) Game world: Beta/zz1 Browser + version: Firefox 41.0.1 Flash Player version: 18.0.0.209 Operating System: Window 8.1 Screen resolution: 1280x1024 Account name: Jixel Humans or Elves: Humans Hardware Acceleration: ON Reproducibility...
  17. Fixed [7002] Text mismatches in research tree (Dwarf section)

The following researches have text which doesn't seem to match the tech (viewing the Human tech tree) : Portal Alley - "Dwarven and human architecture combine for a refreshingly different housing concept". Dwarven Style Residential Buildings - "With the help of dwarven knowledege, the old...
  18. Duplicate "Next city" button

For me, visiting neighbours is an important part of the game - but it's incredibly tedious (I'm playing here, EN and US). I also try to visit my Fellowships every day, and even that takes a long time clicking in and out of the member list. My suggestion: Whenever viewing someone else's city...
  19. More Unit changes (also not in the Release Notes)

Axe Barbarian II used to have +40% vs Heavy Melee, now has +20% vs Light Melee. Crossbowman II used to have +20% vs Light Melee, now has +20% vs Heavy Melee. ... what, fighting was getting too easy somehow ? Really ? (also - is the way that the "Daze" ability of Treant II "overrides" the...
  20. Answered Humans - missing repeating sidequest for Supplies ?

Hi all, I'm playing Humans here, and Elves on the EN and US servers. On the other servers, I get a repeating quest to raise coins (40k or 50k), and get rewarded with Supplies (5k or 8k). At the moment on this server, I don't ever get that quest (even after repeatedly clicking through all the...