• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

At first glance ... most confusing event ever. Really going to need better explanation (and maybe some refinement) before going to live worlds.
  2. Fixed [33241] FA is over but queszgiver still present

Yes, going from my city to the Research view often freezes and needs a reload since FA ended.
  3. Fixed [32409] Unable to login / internal server 500 errors after logging in

Game version: (can't check at the moment) Game world: zz1 Browser + version: Chrome ( Version 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: n/a Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Jixel Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 =...
  4. User Interface New Tab in Inventory for Blueprints and Royal Restoration

Absolutely. It's ridiculous that if I don't have a Magical building from a previous chapter around, I can't see how many blueprints I have !
  5. Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

Well balanced ... if you're in the top 50 players or so, I guess ? My Beta city is struggling to maintain 500k of T3 goods, and the new chapter is asking for 200k+ per technology ? Once again, these goods requirements are excessive, presumably intended to drain the stockpiles of those few who...
  6. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

... I just have to say, it's very likely that neither of you is anywhere near representative of the "average" user in any way. "Average" players are not regularly getting 3600 tournament points week after week, or 60kp a day averaged out, or running 4 or 5 T6 manus. Anyone who is playing on...
  7. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

... does anyone have handy numbers on how many Ideas/Workforce are needed after unlocking the Factory/Atelier/Agriculture ? I don't have much space, so I need to sell off some Academies to make room for the next round of buildings, but only once I have enough ...
  8. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

Yes, but it makes the game experience unfair and unbalanced for some players - if you're lucky enough to have the goods which happen to be in demand, you'll be way ahead of the ones who aren't. And "supply and demand" is great, but I can't change my boosts to supply more of something that's...
  9. Fixed Spire of Eternity: Mystery Chest popup message - "lead" -> "led"

When the Mystery Chest is available in the Spire of Eternity, an icon appears in the top-left corner of the Spire screen. The hover-text on that icon is "A Mystery Chest appeared on the Map. Click here to be lead to the Chest." "lead" should be "led" in the text ...
  10. Answered Sentient Goods Calculator

... surprised no-one else has commented on this. Very useful tool ! Thanks for making it :) (... so in case anyone didn't already know, if you only have one of each Sentient Goods manu, you're doomed. You will literally not be able to get enough Sentient goods to get through the Elvenars...
  11. Trader Trader upgrade should increase divine seeds production

I seem to be needing all of my production of T4/T5/T6 at the moment, and then some (and that's with liberal use of Magical Manufacturing spells), not sure skipping for a day is a great idea :)
  12. Trader Trader upgrade should increase divine seeds production

Some numbers: 9hr T4 (level 27) - 3200 seeds 9hr T5 (level 27) - 3900 seeds 9hr T6 (level 24) - 3000 seeds My trader gives 14229 per 24 hours, plus 2139 collection bonus. Assuming 2 rounds of production per day, I need 20200 seeds per day. Assuming 2 collections per day as well, I get 18500...
  13. World Map Increase province expansion limit

But there are limits - beyond 457, I'd say most province fights are going to be unwinnable, which means negotiation. Looking at an open 16th-ring province now, it takes approximately 100k each of T1, T2 and T3 goods. Now, I can afford that. I can even afford to do that 10 times, which would...
  14. World Map Increase province expansion limit

Many players are near or beyond the current province expansion limit (457 provinces). This limit should be increased or removed entirely, to encourage players to keep exploring the world map (and occasionally obtain a much-needed expansion).
  15. Trader Trader upgrade should increase divine seeds production

(I thought this had been suggested already, but maybe it was only in feedback threads, so ...) When the Trader is upgraded from level 2-3, 3-4, or 4-5, the amount of divine seeds produced should increase, beyond the current formula of (Main Hall level) x (no. of provinces completed). For a...
  16. Fixed [25970] Error message when finishing building upgrade using Booster instants

Still occurring in HTML5 in version : v1.74-(00226ef) (2019-02-22 12:11)
  17. Fixed [25970] Error message when finishing building upgrade using Booster instants

Same here, started to upgrade an Elixir Manufactory from 23 to 24 (27hrs+), tried to use a 5hr booster, got an "Internal error". Tried again with 5hr and a 3min, got the same both times.
  18. Discussion Release Notes version 1.67

... where did you see that ? Officially from Inno ? Otherwise, what is your source ?
  19. Events Player's choice for last day of event

Not sure about the $$$ part, but I do like the idea of having a "second chance", when there was something missed near the start of the event.
  20. Not a Bug [mobile]Log-in information in version v. 1.64

Ironically, this is almost exactly the feature I've been waiting for since they introduced the mobile version, I want to be able to switch between different worlds and different servers without ever having to enter username/password for each one. I say "almost", because I use different...