• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Brummbaer

Seeking active player to support Spire Gold

Hello friends, if you search an active fellowship with friendly and calm environment look for ELVENAR. For more information contact the Archmage or Mages. Regards Brummi
  2. Brummbaer

Fixed Graphics Error on Browser Version

v1.193-beta.2-(ceb8772) - html5 (2024-01-25 18:56) New Bug
  3. Brummbaer

Change of Culture with the last Update

I found a new Typo It must be written: Every update lowers your culture a bit too much, ... :D:D
  4. Brummbaer

Trader Ratio changed for Whole Saler?!

Thanks, that's the 10% drop I have mentioned :confused:
  5. Brummbaer

Trader Ratio changed for Whole Saler?!

When does the ratio of the Whole Saler trade was changing? In the past I have had a ratio for the first trade(s) of 1 for 1, now the ratio changed to 220 for 202. A drop of 10% here. Decrease of effect of the Blooming Trader Guild? Adjustment ??
  6. Brummbaer

One Last Plea to Save the Forums!!!

I remember my post from June last year https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/is-beta-dying.18790/ The have reached the goal and work active to KILL the game :eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_O:mad::mad::mad:
  7. Brummbaer

Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

Dear Elvenar Team (and Developers). Do you play your own game? Where are the experienced long time "Alpha-Tester". If you do like us long-time-player, you have seen that this "changes" are going into the wrong direction. If I understand right: if I sell 1 Magic Workshop or Magic Residence I...
  8. Brummbaer

I have a look on the rating/comments for Elvenar in the App-Store. I becomes more and more negative
  9. Brummbaer

Buggy Ranking List 7 Players missing per page
  10. Brummbaer

Who - my culture drops from plus 850K to minus 280K. This is really an incredible improvement :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: All investments from the past, all strategy in planning is KILLED.
  11. Brummbaer

Trader messed up ??

Argh, they have messed up the trader. No useful sorting possible :-( It's a bug or new feature?
  12. Brummbaer

No more forum, just Discord...

Is this a known bug?
  13. Brummbaer

No more forum, just Discord...

I have been playing Elvenar here on Beta for 8.5 years now. Based on this I can say that a decision made by INNO has never been revised, no matter how "strong" the indignation about it was. So we have to accept that our (beloved) forum here will be closed in a short time. Too bad, I personally...
  14. Brummbaer

Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

20 I think we can stop this stupid "game", Forum ends in the near future
  15. Brummbaer

No more rewards for reporting bugs on this forum

I will stop reporting too. It seems that INNO isn't anymore interested to include the whole established player base. >>> Is Beta dying ??? <<<
  16. Brummbaer

Fixed [45352] Construction tent missing during upgrade of Temple of Toads

On mobile you can see the full amount too
  17. Brummbaer

75 Diamonds for the bug and additional 50 Diamonds if you fill the bug report template with information and steps which leads to a reproduction, so 125 Diamonds
  18. Brummbaer

@TimeMachine : I have received the notification that the bug reward is granted. I can't really check it, based on the new format of the resources. I think it is OK.
  19. Brummbaer

Bug reported on 21th of September, confirmed and NO reward. As expected :(
  20. Brummbaer

Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

:)