• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Bramblerose

Discussion Autumn Zodiac 2021

How about "Donate 20 relics"
  2. Bramblerose

Discussion Autumn Zodiac 2021

The relics are slowly getting on my nerves. Where are they supposed to come from? Come up with something else. I have 2000 in my inventory and that for Sunday. :(
  3. Bramblerose

Duplicate No prizes from the spire

I got 4 rewards because there are a lot missing. The most important thing is the teleport building. I always play up to the laboratory. Please send me the teleport and I can't say what the other one is. I always take the shorter one with such actions.
  4. Bramblerose

still nothing there
  5. Bramblerose

still nothing ;-(
  6. Bramblerose

Discussion Winter Magic

Hi, my opinion about the event: for the ton:mad: Suggestion: Call the event in the future lottery or gambling There's no more to talk about:cool: Bram
  7. Bramblerose

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Thank you for the 70% waiting time for the tasks.:mad: Thanks for the less received keys.:( As of today, only 100 keys had 80 keys.:confused: Thank you I already 9 days at the beginning of the event had 9 days wait (Provincen).:mad: Thanks for the many toolboxes.:( Thanks for the worst event...
  8. Bramblerose

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Hallo, The event is now 8 days of which I am now already 5 days at the provincen. When will the alternative of you finally come? This has nothing to do with event play but just wait wait wait wait wait. If we are not allowed to play an event then it does not play either.:mad: Bram
  9. Bramblerose

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Scout a province or research a technology! I do not have any technology left, what's up with that? I still have to wait 3 days to get on, that's the same as before. Still no alternative for the quest, thank you !!!!!!! Just unlock the quest that continues !!!!
  10. Bramblerose

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

I have no other alternative I have to wait 4 days for the province
  11. Bramblerose

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

This is not meaningful and the purpose of the issue is to spend boosters, there has always been an alternative. I hope it will be changed.
  12. Bramblerose

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Hallo, Scout 1 Province without alternative ???? I have to wait 6 days so that's what that does. if that's not changed then that's it for this event.:(:mad::(:mad: Thanks a lot for this
  13. Bramblerose

Discussion Spire of Eternity

Hi, Pure gambling, NO GO 2 times Diplomacy / Convince lost 2 times, NO GO Pity about the raw materials and units
  14. Bramblerose

Discussion Spire of Eternity

Hi This is a pure troop destruction I'm annoying now that I've started it. I am now at the last chest and have tried it once and got rid of units with a blow of 20k and that only at the last chest and of course lost. Before that there were many other chests, so I guess I lost about 80K units...
  15. Bramblerose

Fixed [25721] No rewards after tournament ended

Thanks for the 3rd defeat in 6 weeks !!!! Answered my support request or is it already ignored ????
  16. Bramblerose

Fixed [25721] No rewards after tournament ended

I did not get a tournament reward, it gets bad here ;((((
  17. Bramblerose

Fixed [25369] Got x19 tournament KP instant rewards

@Jasper you would not talk like that if it had not affected you. I am shut down in my guild (chains) because all the KP are around the ears to get rid of them and that since 4 days, but last 3k kp to accommodate them. If everyone had had this mistake it would have been ok.
  18. Bramblerose

Fixed [25369] Got x19 tournament KP instant rewards

11.2 It is prohibited to exploit bugs or faults in the Games' programming and during gameplay that could represent an advantage for you for personal and/or third party purposes. If you discover any bugs, you shall notify us immediately. As far as you have derived any benefits therefrom, such...