• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. PrimroseSylvia

Discussion Season of Dreams

Try submitting another ticket, asking to be delegated to community management; maybe your CM can talk with others and see that they're wrong... We're lucky enough that our live mods posted directly on forum to submit a ticket if we got one of these impossible quests
  2. PrimroseSylvia

Which live server are you on? Just out of curiosity...
  3. PrimroseSylvia

Scouting Level ... Again

Just to let you know: 75 completed provinces (70 in new tech tree) are required to unlock chapter V, so @journeyer didn't overscout at all ;)
  4. PrimroseSylvia

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

It's one of the chapt. 21 questgivers
  5. PrimroseSylvia

Discussion The Cauldron

And don't forget Premium Buildings; I've replaced all my regular Workshops :)
  6. PrimroseSylvia

Discussion The Cauldron

I have researched Cauldron. To be sincere I don't use it so much, as I don't care about Season quests. I simply don't like them so much, and I don't want to change my game style (that's very laaaaaazy) because of them. We are overwhelmed by features: events, FA, tournaments, spire and now...
  7. PrimroseSylvia

Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

I'm sorry, I'm so upsetted about this lack of competency lately, that I'm no more able to "read" the sarcasm :)
  8. PrimroseSylvia

@Verde I usually agree with you, but if the same mistake is done more and more, well IT IS a bug. Then they have to see "where" the bug is: in game or in people who handle (or copy&paste) events.
  9. PrimroseSylvia

Are you sure, they are warned? It's saturday, and they are not Marindor... They are not as present as we used to be when he was CM. So, better to open a new bug report (if you don't want diamonds, you can gift them to me :D )
  10. PrimroseSylvia

@Uffauffa open a bug report and gain some diamonds; because this IS a bug, devs and/or whoelse at Inno aren't ABSOLUTELY learning from their mistakes https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/winter-magic-2022-quest-event-length-issue.18109/ Other options are: - they really don't care -...
  11. PrimroseSylvia

Discussion The Cauldron

Yushi already posted about it yesterday morning ;)
  12. PrimroseSylvia

No, sentient and ascended goods work fine, as long as they meet the requirements (if quest asks for T1 productions, you have to use just a marble/planks/steel manufactory ;) ) It seems that I've been not so clear: I mean, if quest asks for a Marble Mosaic, you can collect a Demetor's Bowl or a...
  13. PrimroseSylvia

Undocumented changes

something never heard before :P
  14. PrimroseSylvia

Yeah, but there are 2 more sequential quests (we actually have 55 sequential while in Sorcerers' Homecoming were 53 if my files are correct..)
  15. PrimroseSylvia

Yes, it works because task requires to collect 3 hour productions from standard manufactories even if quest says "marble mosaics, precious rings or wooden figurines", and the same is for 9h productions.
  16. PrimroseSylvia

You're right, it's a copy & paste from 2021 Sorcerer's Homecoming [facepalm]
  17. PrimroseSylvia

Let's have a big hand for developers team who are able only to copy & paste without thinking of what they're copying and pasting... and the amazing thing is that we keep on being surprised...
  18. PrimroseSylvia

Happy Holidays!

Happy new year!
  19. PrimroseSylvia

Did you forget that with new tech tree newbies can unlock tournament on chapter 4 and spire on chapter 5? And yes, they can use Magic Academy's Crating, that is unlocked... on chapter 3. These quests are very badly balanced.