• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Aramina

Quests A New Kind of Event Quest

I have been playing Elvenar since July 2015, and I remember the excitement I felt way-back-when at the arrival of an Event. It was all so new, and a lot of fun! Over time, the fun wore off, and after 4 years of many Events and virtually no change to the quest system, the excitement turned...
  2. Aramina

Text Fire Phoenix Info Typo

"Posses" should read "Possess" here :rolleyes:
  3. Aramina

Fixed [22807] Quest Elf Tyler Won't Leave..

The Woodelvenstock Event ended almost 4 hours ago, but I don't think the Quest Elf Tyler got the memo, and now he won't leave. Cleared Browser Cache (Mozilla) and Flash Cache, rebooted 3 times, and still there he is in my yard! :eek:
  4. Aramina

Fixed [22043] KP Timer Issue

??? Well, I'm confused..
  5. Aramina

Cannot reproduce Granite Mines: Set Bonus?

Have never seen this before, is it new, or a bug? Thanks
  6. Aramina

Come play with us!

Are you looking for a relaxed atmosphere, fair trades, and good tournament participation? Want to meet people from all over the world? If so, then Avalon is the Fellowship for you! Easy-going and friendly, no strict rules or demands other than to have fun and be kind, Avalon is a really great...
  7. Aramina

Won't fix Event mini-story needs revision

Thank you for replacing the pay X quests with other quests. :) The mini-story between quests will need to be revised now. But the quest is no longer for silk, it is for trades The quest prior had the lady asking for scrolls, but the new quest was actually for a power of provision spell. I...
  8. Aramina

Duplicate World map shows too much information

Game version: v1.36-(db71fbce9) (2017-07-26 19:06) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox Flash Player version: 26.0.0.137 Operating System: Windows7 Screen resolution: 1366x768 Account name: Aramina Humans or Elves:Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens...
  9. Aramina

Duplicate Training grounds shows incorrect time left in training queue

Game version: v1.34-(782a66d99) (2017-07-11 6:21) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Mozilla Firefox Flash Player version: 26.0.0.131 Operating System: Windows 7, Home Screen resolution: 1280x1084 Account name: Aramina Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 =...
  10. Aramina

Cannot reproduce World map empty city/gold mine coin collect

In attempting to collect coin from empty city/gold mine, click on coin and receive pop up message "Be patient! The Gold Mine can be mined soon." Should not show coin if Gold Mine not ready to be mined yet. Thanks.
  11. Aramina

Not a Bug Neighborly Help Bug?

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I didn't think luminous signpost was a "helpable" culture when visiting neighbors? Even if that is the only culture available, I don't want to hit that, as it offers so little culture.. Thanks :)
  12. Aramina

Avalon needs members

New to Beta, but experienced in 3 other worlds, Avalon in Beta is in need of a few players looking for a relaxed atmosphere and other players to trade with. If you are new and having a hard time growing, that's fine, so are we. If you are not so new, and don't mind that we are, that's fine too...