• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Winter Magic

my first impressions, the amunt of ribbons you get from a quest doesnt seem to go up fast enough. at quest 10 im still only at 12 ribbons/quest? maybe its too soon to judge, but i dont think we will get enough ribbons. at this rate i think it might be hard to get 5000 ribbons without doing the...
  2. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Winter Magic

isnt this perfect. You already have lvl 1 ws and manufactories up, to can just leave them there for the event. I like this :) better then getting the event as soon as i removed all lvl 1 and replaced it with decent buildings again
  3. Heymrdiedier

Confirmed [29197] Incorrect connection check for Vault of Wisdom

you guys are fantastic, you should both consider joining the elvenar team, im pretty sure there would be no bugs anymore ever. Since you find them all + all the details before it even hits beta :)
  4. Heymrdiedier

Confirmed [29197] Incorrect connection check for Vault of Wisdom

agreed, dont think that many players are in a vault setup yet, and even if they are im not sure they would consider deleting all the factories because they eventually would run out of resources to work with? And then again others skipped the whole vaults. So its important bug, but dont think it...
  5. Heymrdiedier

Players dropping like flies?

beta and dutch server feels normal aswell. People have been dropping their 2nd 3rd 4th, etc account tho. But honestly they only had those accounts because Elvenar is a waiting game and it gave them something to do. With current event rate theres almost always soemthing to do, so multiple...
  6. Heymrdiedier

[Tournaments] Reduce Tournament encounters

is this what you have in mind as a leaderboard? https://www.elvenstats.com/tournaments thats what i have been using to compare myself to other fellowships
  7. Heymrdiedier

User Interface Easy changes in some places

number 1 im not sure what you are asking there. The difficulty is already there by the color? number 4, you can see it in the details when you go to the upgrade tab. In my opinion theres no need to show this all the time. number 2 and 3 i like very much. I think its easier if they just enable...
  8. Heymrdiedier

Fixed [29101]Forest Warden doing more damage than intended

you could tell them to read the forums? expect the same as 9 weeks ago? since this bug was present there then aswell. No new units were added in silk provinces If it happens to be fixed, then expect it to be easier.
  9. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Forum update

halloween skin? :-)
  10. Heymrdiedier

New Game Features Compensation when bugs make it to live

i remember getting compensations in the past. At least 1 magic residence everyone got for free after the event building rebalancing. Didnt we also get some unicorns at other occasions? (i personally dont like unicorns so i forget about those fast). On beta we got 10 free teleport spells. there...
  11. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

why is this different. You select a person born on day x (with probability p), compared to you select a quest (with probabailty q). p being 1/366 and q being 1/20. Its not about selecting people, its about selecting a birthday, the next person i select has again same chances of the birthday, so...
  12. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

i understood what you ment (or i think so, since i still think i know what you ment after reading your posts), but thats not how random really works. read up on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_problem if you pick 23 random people, the chance that 2 of them have the same birthday is...
  13. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Spire of Eternity

you should rephrase that: it seems that the spire isnt friendly for anyone who wants to advance in the city building aspect, since its using up too much resources you need for that. :)
  14. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

truely random means: if you have a 1/20 chanc to get a quest, then you again have a 1/20 chance to get the same quest again after you just got it, and again a 1/20 chance of getting it after getting it 2 times already. Thats exactly what you dont want. You want 1/20 chance to get it 1 time, then...
  15. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Dr. Freakenspleen

Well i dont agree there, i managed to get 9 bears on beta, 9 bears on live main account, and 10 evolutions on a brand new server with a new account. Without spending a dime. Im very happy with the changes and i see the point in why they did them. On all 3 accounts ive gotten way more prizes then...
  16. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

actually truely random means you have a pretty decent chance of getting the same quest a few times in a row. only if you do a large amount of quest you will see that it evens out. (after getting the other quests a few times in a row aswell) What you actually want is pseudo random, making the...
  17. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

I would like to come back on this. I understand you can only ask for Tier 1 in produce quest, but i think however it should be possible to have quest like: 3/9hour production of any factory. It does not make sense to me that you can only produce in your own boosted goods. If you think about your...
  18. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

all the players who used to make quest list, either quit playing or stopped making lists because it had no use anymore with the random part. So maybe you can make the list? :)
  19. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Dr. Freakenspleen

ofcourse you are again right, i also have the set that gives me 350k Tier1 goods a day. But honestly almost nobody has it, if 0.1% of that players have it, it would surprise me. I also still have T1 factories tho :) i dont expect them to take players like us into account, we are allready...
  20. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

thats huge, but i dont think it works, there are some factories/ateliers/agriculture that arent connected to the academy, so they dont work, and therefor the vault also doesnt work. Right?