• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Research Reduce portal profit

Good afternoon. On a live server, I went through a new race using Portal profit. For half a year I will accumulate them again. They fall too often. Maybe we should reduce their number? Now to complete the race is enough to build the portal. And only portal. Most people will soon be doing so in...
  2. push

Hi! On russian servers distributed push. 90% of the players do it. As a result, donate-players lose ratings and leave the game. Do you have such a problem? How do you fight this? Letters to technical support do not help(
  3. Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

This is perfect! I want it! I want to pay for it! 1 RR = 13.3-32diamonds. And conversion introduction: within a week after the update from 1 BP = 10 RR (the ability to change the accumulated). Then cut from 1 BP = 6 RR. This will give us a variety of cities filled with beautiful and different...
  4. Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

But for magic buildings there is an alternative: 1BP = 320 diamonds. It's not a high price. I can upgrade my magic buildings for diamonds. Events buildings i can't upgrade for the diamonds. There would be such opportunity(At the same prices) - I would use it. The buildings from the events are...
  5. Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

Why not just link the magic building upgrade to 10 RR? Everyone will be happy...
  6. Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

5 RR and 1 BP. No conversion You made it worse. My game is over. Good luck.
  7. Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

When to expect your return on the ru-forum?