• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Midnightsidhe

Discussion The Harvest Festival

My conjecture is that the spell is more intended for people who want to keep an event building for sentimental/aesthetic reasons than for people who want to keep the strongest buildings. That's going to be my only motivation for using it, personally, and since I'm not feeling the same...
  2. Midnightsidhe

Discussion The Harvest Festival

Is this event going to be available on mobile? I've only been on mobile for the last week and had no idea that an event had started until I came here to the forum today.
  3. Midnightsidhe

Are Tournaments Worth Playing or a Waste of Time

Totally agree. Also, even modest rewards are still rewards which you wouldn't get otherwise, and while they might not be much to write home about individually, they do add up over time. And even the first eight or nine provinces can be invaluable during events.
  4. Midnightsidhe

Discussion HTML5

This sounds exactly like what was happening to me, apart from not being able to get back in at all.
  5. Midnightsidhe

Discussion HTML5

I'm sporadically having problems getting into the game. After 15/24, it stops and says that I need to activate 3D hardware acceleration in my browser (Chrome). But when I look at my settings, hardware accleration is enabled, and when I look at chrome://gpu everything there seems to be...
  6. Midnightsidhe

Discussion The Tale of the Wandering Moon

I think I'm actually going to finish this event. :eek: I honestly can't remember the last time I finished one. It's been relaxing and low-key, and I haven't rushed but am clearly going to get done, probably with time to spare, and the buildings are gorgeous... what a pleasant surprise! Also...
  7. Midnightsidhe

Fixed [23213] Mobile - Wandering moon "jams" game

Same. The questlines are working if you go through the sidebar quests and don't touch the event notice.
  8. Midnightsidhe

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

It's a way of keeping everything organised so that everyone knows who has what and what is still needed, and also so that it's easier to tell if there's someone who still needs to insert a badge before changing the map. It's particularly useful early on, when there are relatively few insertion...
  9. Midnightsidhe

Discussion Release Notes version 1.60

They can drive, they just have to make adjustments. https://www.color-blindness.com/2007/02/06/colorblind-at-the-traffic-light/
  10. Midnightsidhe

Discussion The Amuni

@Loki Blue -- They're so majestic and also fluffy. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I support Freyja's life choices. You're right, though, I should never visit Ásgard: I'm horribly allergic to cats. It's very unfortunate. (Or fortunate? It might be the only reason I haven't yet been dragooned...
  11. Midnightsidhe

Discussion The Amuni

Did anyone else have to watch the video twice because the first time they were too mesmerised by Packa's beautiful felinity? I only took in about forty percent of it the first time because my brain got stuck on CAT!!!!!!!! I'm really intrigued by how distribution seems to be one of the themes...
  12. Midnightsidhe

Fixed [22988] Impossible to pick up Orcs

Same problem here, both HF and Armory.
  13. Midnightsidhe

Discussion Woodelvenstock Summer Event

Heffernan, I'm having the same problem. I never fight, so I've kept my barracks at a very low level in all my cities, but now this means it takes literally days for me to train all the troops, unless I use the more valuable time boosters, which is really frustrating. (And I don't research the...
  14. Midnightsidhe

I've won nine Mystical Lakes somehow! That is unusually (and somewhat excessively) lucky for me.
  15. Midnightsidhe

Discussion Release Notes version 1.59

I have a tattoo of cats that are also dragons (or dragons that are also cats? I think of them as cat-dragons, myself), so I'd be psyched if we get to meet your fine son.
  16. Midnightsidhe

Discussion Release Notes version 1.59

Eldondriel, thanks for the hint! I missed that on first viewing because I neglected to go full screen.
  17. Midnightsidhe

Discussion Release Notes version 1.58

I have the same problem. I've only even put out one of the WWs I won in the last event (and that some time after the fact) because I can't justify using space for more when I'm not really getting full value. Might swap in one of the others after this one expires, but.
  18. Midnightsidhe

Ooh. How is that going? And do you check what it is after accidentally completing it, or try to keep yourself in ignorance of exactly what you did?
  19. Midnightsidhe

I think my very first ticket drop was +6, although I might have been hallucinating. Definitely have had multiple +4s and haven't had less than +2. The prize buildings themselves aren't really to my taste -- I like the nature-oriented buildings and not so much the ones with people-figures. But...
  20. Midnightsidhe

Fixed [22212] Buildings out of grid

I'm having the same problem with three Arcane Libraries.