• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Jackluyt

Slow Google Chrome?

'Tab Discarding' in Google Chrome: A Memory-Saving Experiment Chrome recently introduced a feature that puts Browser Tabs to sleep when you leave to go elsewhere on your browser. This is damn irritating when you come back a minute later and have to struggle to wake it up again! Although this...
  2. Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf #2 just launched on Beta!

ONLY TWO PLACES LEFT!   NEW IN BETA WORLD! AND SEVEN CHESTS LAST WEEK, WHEN WE HAD JUST 18 MEMBERS!! This is an affiliate of the main Platinum Leaf group - which does ten tournament chests every week, and came first in the recent Fellowship Adventures. This new group is is tailored to: * be...
  3. Jackluyt

Ten-chest fellowship looking for a good player

PLATINUM LEAF BETA is a ten-chest fellowship who love Adventures too. We are usually highly-placed on the Beta server - and last week managed number one spot. We are looking for enthusiastic friendly players Contact me in-game if interested. We also have a waiting list, if you apply at a time...
  4. Jackluyt

Looking for Tournament Players

This is a friendly no-drama group of experienced players. Looking for people who will be active in all aspects of the game, especially Tournaments every week, and Fellowship Adventures. Contact me in-game if interested.
  5. Jackluyt

HERE IS A FIX TO THE FLASHPLAYER PROBLEM

HERE IS A FIX TO THE PROBLEM OF THE NEW CHROME UPGRADE LOSING OUR PREFERENCE TO ALLOW FLASHPLAYER TO RUN ON OUR GAME! Thanks to Mikki Gleisner for this! * Type chrome://flags/ into the address bar of Chrome * Use search (CTRL+F) to find Ephemeral Flash Permissions * Disable that feature, it...
  6. Jackluyt

Changes to early chapters.

I can't find the Release note now - but recently I saw something about improving the early stages of the game to make it more attractive to beginners - or words to that effect. This popped up in my experimental new city late in Chapter II. I have never seen this before, in my older cities...
  7. Jackluyt

Q&A Summary Live Session August 23 2018

Q&A SUMMARY LIVE SESSION AUGUST 23 2018. I am not going to edit the video, because there was really not enough 'meat' in the session to justify the time it would take. Very disappointing. Here is my summary of the main points: 1. AMUNI: Timon and Tom talked us through the new Guest...
  8. Jackluyt

Wanted: Tournament player!

This is a friendly group of people who take the game seriously without being obsessive. Zero-Drama Zone! We are always looking to improve out Tournament performance. Apply in-game if interested!
  9. Jackluyt

Files, Notes and Videos from Elvenar Platinum Leaf

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is the largest free-to-share public Facebook group with 5000 members and growing all the time. You are welcome to share all our Files, Notes and videos with all your friends and fellowship. We also have more than 100 videos, and we create Notes for each Event and...
  10. Jackluyt

Edited Q & A

Here is an edited version of today's live Q & A session, covering The Elementals as well as a few other topics. It is quite disappointing – there are so many unanswered questions still languishing in our Ask Timon & Rike threads on the Forums:. You can post questions there to be considered...
  11. Jackluyt

New Fighting Strategy Video

Here is a video that explains why some province types like Scrolls are more difficult to fight than others - and how to recognize them, and how to make the best of a bad deal! Particularly for those players who are unfortunate enough to have that material type as their Boost! IMO, this is a...
  12. Jackluyt

Tournament and Adventure player? Platinum Leaf wants you!

We lost a player to Real Life this week. This is a friendly, vibrant fellowship with 24 active members - and not awfully strict. We are ranked # 22 at present, and we were ranked # 5 in the last Fellowship Adventure. Contact me in-game if interested!
  13. Jackluyt

Edited version of the December 2017 Live Q & A

Here is an edited version of the December 2017 Live Q & A, in which Timon and Tom tell us about the Winter Event and the Mobile App, and also talk of the limit of ten for Rune fragments. I am a bit puzzled - Timon talks here of 5 set buildings; I thought there were only four? TOPICS (with...
  14. Jackluyt

Come and join us on Platinum Leaf!

Platinum Leaf finished 5th in Fellowship Adventures. We have an opening due to a senior player having to leave; before that we were ranked # 32. This is a fun group who are not super-serious about the game - but we also do well in competitions...
  15. Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf Ranked 38 has one opening

Platinum Leaf is a friendly, semi-serious fellowship without 'rules' - we are all are all adults, and so we self-regulate. :-) Players should be able to visit most days, and help out with the Tournaments and Adventures! Message me in-game if interested...
  16. Jackluyt

How do they calculate the 'Ease' or 'Difficulty' of unexplored Map provinces?

I just put this Tip together for EPL. It is a subject that has mystified most players, me included - including a Moderator who I quizzed on the subject! I think we have an almost-correct answer now; would any of you like to check it out and make comments / corrections / suggestions? You are...
  17. Jackluyt

My favorite thing about Elvenar...

Tee-hee! My favorite thing about Elvenar...
  18. Jackluyt

All the latest guides and videos from Elvenar Platinum Leaf

Hi! I just wrote the Strategy Section of our Adventures Guide, based on Forum feedback, as well as our own experience in Platinum Leaf Beta (#9 ranked at present) - but I have not gotten deeply into the theory as yet, so I may have some things wrong, and there may also be important info that I...
  19. Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf has vacancies

Contact me in-game if interested! We have a few players who seem to have stopped playing... :-)