• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Ballantines

World Map [WM] New Way to Motivate (help) Neighbors

Summary Implement a quick NH button on the World Map and in the Fellowship list. Description Hello, i'm from Brazilian Server, and i came here to bring to you an idea to improove the way you manage your neighbors motivation. The actual way to do it, it's entering the player city, clicking on...
  2. Ballantines

New Spells

It's been a few months after the implementation of the Magic Academy. And after a few days it has added a new spell to increase the power of culture of the buildings helped the neighborhood. But we have not seen any more new Spell I would like to propose here a discussion on the creation of new...
  3. Ballantines

World Map Plugin to Delete Inactive Players can be paused?

I was thinking, does not have a tool that developers would use to pause the operation of removal of inactive players, until it is resolved the problem for the disappearance of the players and the fact that we have so many empty gaps in the map of provinces and thus damaging the players? Until...
  4. Ballantines

Cannot reproduce Trader Visual misaligned

It seems that after upgrading, the positioning of the trader buttons were misaligned. They are now over the limit line and getting on the goods line.
  5. Ballantines

[WIKI] Dwarven Ancient Wonders

I would like to know. Why we do not have information about Dwarven Ancient Wonders ?
  6. Ballantines

World Map Changes in Neighboors and Provinces

I would like to propose an idea to disappear the blanks left by inactive players that have been deleted due to inactivity for more than 30 days. I would propose a system similar to the Forge of Empires. Instead of having all players ready on the map of the game, every month or 15 days, would...
  7. Ballantines

Not a Bug Possible Exploit

Hey friends. First, i loved the new stuff who came to Elvenar. 2nd, I've found a possible exploit on a new mission: This mission asks you to build 3 cultural buildings, BUT, you can complete building 3 Glorious States, Which are inexpensive and take little time to build . And how can we...
  8. Ballantines

Fellowships Guild Headquartes - Upgrade with KP's

I had an idea but do not know if anyone has had this idea. I've been thinking the next, as the guild system was implemented, the creator of the Guild, the Archmage would be the only player to have a special building in the city, in which case it would be like a Guild Headquarters. And then the...
  9. Ballantines

Contact(ed) support Mission was canceled and has not been relocated by another , that even the FOE

I canceled unintentionally a mission in the game and no other took his place , so hampered by having fewer missions than others. I canceled unintentionally because I was in a hurry at home and ended up doing this s***. You could create missions that are renewed , as if by round , as well as the...
  10. Ballantines

Duplicate Mission was canceled and has not been relocated by another , that even the FOE

I canceled unintentionally a mission in the game and no other took his place , so hampered by having fewer missions than others. I canceled unintentionally because I was in a hurry at home and ended up doing this s***. You could create missions that are renewed , as if by round , as well as the...