• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Disappearing cities

I found that my box had become ticked, despite my disabling it when I started playing over a year ago. My adivce is then that if you don't want to be moved check your settings.
  2. Disappearing cities

Only available on PC or Laptop though.
  3. Text Chapter 19 Bugs

OK, cheers for that. new to this bug reporting on the Forum, and can't say I'm a fan of the template, although I understand the need for one.
  4. Disappearing cities

I have recently noticed a great darkness creeping over the land, enveloping the world and destroying cities... Well, not so much of a great darkness, but recently nearly 50 cities in my explored area of the world map have turned to dust and are no more. A wrorrying trade as the number keeps...
  5. Text Chapter 19 Bugs

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox Operating System or Mobile Device: Android Screen resolution...