• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. dreamteamer ♥ suchen / searching

wir suchen noch mitspieler zum beta testen mit spaß und ohne stress we are still looking for players for beta testing with fun and without stress
  2. dreamteamer ♥ suchen / searching

gemütliche gilde sucht noch neue mitspieler cozy guild is still looking for new players
  3. dreamteamer ♥ suchen / searching

wir suchen noch mitspieler zum beta testen mit spaß und ohne stress we are still looking for players for beta testing with fun and without stress
  4. wishing wells

Isn't there the genie (100 days) and the goddess of wishes (50 days) for that? with less space
  5. dreamteamer ♥ suchen / searching

gemütliche gilde sucht noch neue mitspieler cozy guild is still looking for new players
  6. User Interface Improve FA management tools

should the game play for you too ;)) it's called a friendship adventure! where you can see how well the guild works. you don't need tables either, it also works with threads where everyone enters. Due to the very good improvement in the list of names and the collection of badges, I have nothing...
  7. Event re-roll odds

Das ist mir auch aufgefallen, einige Preise kamen nach dem erneuten Wurf nicht einmal heraus Edit, SyreArca: "I noticed that too, some prizes didn't even come out after the re-throw" (English only on the Beta Forum please)
  8. Discussion Dawn of the Phoenix

I myself don't need bonuses good 3, so this event building is uninteresting for me - the echo with the orcs or the ruins set with mana + fighters and more inhabitants + culture was more advantageous for me
  9. Discussion Dawn of the Phoenix

slept in? ;)) longer as 3h after start ;)) thanks anyway :)
  10. dreamteamer ♥ suchen / searching

Würden uns über neue Mitspieler freuen :) New player are welcome :)
  11. dreamteamer ♥ suchen / searching

Über neue Mitspieler würden wir uns freuen :) We would be happy about new players :)
  12. dreamteamer ♥ suchen / searching

Wir würden uns über Zuwachs freuen :) We would like to get new player.
  13. dreamteamer ♥ suchen / searching

Kleine Gemeinde sucht noch Mitspieler mit Spaß und ohne Stress small community is still looking for players
  14. dreamteamer suchen / searching

we would be happy to welcome you wir würden uns über zuwachs freuen
  15. dreamteamer suchen / searching

16. Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

thats the correctly time to play carneval - how some peaples died on corona :((
  17. dreamteamer suchen / searching

at the moment we have 9 free places and enjoy your coming to us :)
  18. dreamteamer suchen / searching

19. dreamteamer suchen / searching

at the moment we have 9 free places and enjoy your coming to us :)
  20. dreamteamer suchen / searching

at the moment we have 9 free places and enjoy your coming to us :) have a nice 1. advent