• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Thunder Ray

In game finished production notification

I don't even think that's necessary. Just hover over the world map icon at the bottom and it says how much time remaining for scouts or no scouting. You would know if you set a scout, I think. My pet peeve is having to check when my Tourney provinces are ready. You can't access the province...
  2. Thunder Ray

I doubt this should be possible :-)

Yes, I created one accidentally when I was playing the FA. I put all my residences into storage, thinking I didn't need the coins but forgot about the population. I went negative. Then I put them all back and went positive again. As stated above, you just can't build anything when you're negative.
  3. Thunder Ray

Cannot reproduce internal error while checking messages or notification

see this thread https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/internal-error-while-checking-messages-or-notification.17623/
  4. Thunder Ray

Duplicate Can not help FS members or neighbors :(

See this thread https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/internal-error-while-checking-messages-or-notification.17623/
  5. Thunder Ray

User Interface Like Button for Fellowship Conversations

So I guess you don't want anyone to "Like" this post or any of your posts since it's not important to you. Does it actively effect you that there is a Like button here? Would it in the FS threads? Would you be able to tolerate it if the majority want it?
  6. Thunder Ray

Other "Produce" Pet Food in the MA as well as craft it.

I don't get why a player should have to wait a year (in order to get Timewarp) so they can have full benefit of dawn phoenix just by feeding it once/week. If you manage to get to stage 10, you should get full benefit immediately and it should last the gameplay week. Barring that Inno extends the...
  7. Thunder Ray

New Game Features Make the game recognize scrolling versus collecting

I also just found out that if you go into your Wonders window, then click on a Wonder to view your contributions, it collects any rewards that were still waiting for collection. That is inconvenient if you're waiting to collect those during an event. Meaning: if I want to complete more than one...
  8. Thunder Ray

Discussion Easier Neighbourly Help

I've used it a few times now. I only get to level 9 on the map before I tire of doing it. I think map collection is a good alternative for gaining a lot of coins, like I've already been doing, but now much faster. So that's a thumbs up for the change. Normally, I stick to the notifications...
  9. Thunder Ray

Units remaining after fight counter- An unwelcome change

I don't even bother to check how many troops I have at the end of an auto-fight. I'm a quick clicker and when this 'feature' arrived, I worried that I would click too soon, causing it to malfunction and record a lower amount of surviving troops. Now, I am probably misunderstanding how the...
  10. Thunder Ray

Fixed [39246] Something wrong with the MA

I also have this exact problem on a Mac running BigSur and using Opera as my browser.
  11. Thunder Ray

Discussion Runeshard Changes

As SoggyShorts & Enevhar Aldarion said, the polar bear is very helpful to shorten the wait for Tourney even at Level 1. I got one as soon as I realized this when I was in Ch. 4 thereabouts(Live). I couldn't level it until we had the pandabear swap for regular bears in the MA and now I'm at level...
  12. Thunder Ray

Discussion Winter Magic 2021

I got into gold league, probably because I bought keys a couple of times with my diamonds. Very nice Xmas gift. Thank you Inno.
  13. Thunder Ray

Knowledge Sharing Fellowship Perks

Sorry, I'm not sure which part of my post you are referring to. Is it 1KP/day seems uninspired? Or thinking that expiring KP isn't a big deal? Both? I understand that over time the KP could really accumulate if not expiring, but the same is true for hourly KP. If I didn't have to sleep or go do...
  14. Thunder Ray

Knowledge Sharing Fellowship Perks

I don't get why it is obvious to you. The announcement showed a 5KP button, not 1KP. Also, we already get free 1KP per hour so 1KP per day seems uninspired and not worth levelling the perk. I don't like the idea that you have to be online/logged in to receive the free KP as suggested somewhere...
  15. Thunder Ray

Coldfire phoenix in MA ?

When I first started in Dec. 2020, I crafted and placed a coldfire phoenix in my new live city without knowing I would need artifacts too. They never came. I finally needed the room and sold it, thinking I'd never see any artifacts anyway, they seem to only focus on regular phoenix ones in both...
  16. Thunder Ray

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

I agree totally. The Dev's must have an idea of what they expect and therefore should be able to give instructions to aid in Beta testing. I find conjecture and bickering amongst players to be counterproductive in a testing environment. I want to scream like a child ;) when I read players...
  17. Thunder Ray

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

I'm not sure yet so I didn't put in a ticket but I think my lights (candles, lamps, flashes) reset to zero a day after I bought a 420 pkg. I remember buying it. Then I decided not to play the mini-game yet. I thought I might end up buying another pkg and having a big playing day. A day went by...
  18. Thunder Ray

New crafting Recipes

I want to address the "fairness" expectation for lower chapter players. The motivation for growing your city is to be able to take advantage of the perks a larger city affords. Everyone had to go through growing pains in the beginning, some players do it multiple times so no one is immune to...
  19. Thunder Ray

User Interface Add 10KP and/or 5KP buttons to filling Ancient Wonder research progress

The 10KP button would only apply to saved KP in the KP bar, not AW KP instants which are found under the gold book icon. That means, to be of use, you have to save a lot of KP in your bar that you want to distribute 10KP at a time. The only time I ever have more KP than the bar can hold (10 or...