• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Heffernan

Fixed [41127] Game not loading ap version

same here, both android and ios versions. gets stuck 2/16. wont let you go to other servers - even after reboot tries to load the beta version again. i also tried deleting and re-installing. started after todays update a couple hrs ago.
  2. Heffernan

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I think what most players are really peeved about is that all the changes made messes with their pre-made charts and time tables (1st map, all routes done in so and so many hours) and what the fa really is to them - race to #1 spot or top 10. Only variable they would allow is the attendance of...
  3. Heffernan

Beta server is in trouble

a friend of mine described beta server as a train stop server - next stop beta, 10 minutes. he was referring to players who have several accounts live servers. he has in maybe two and a half years been in a few fellowships and in his oppinion that is quite widespread, many just don’t play beta...
  4. Heffernan

Fixed [40478] Player missing on Neighbors list

this has been marked as ”fixed” but i still have it. today, just as in earlier occasions, i went through all my neighbours using the map not a list. i think i had five neighbours giving me ”haven’t found yet” notification, three of those in the middle of map and have been there for a while...
  5. Heffernan

Fixed [40478] Player missing on Neighbors list

i have had similar messages using android app, but not the whole map, for a couple of days now. three or four neighbours have the help icon showing as nh available, but clicking the hand triggers the message. next day same situation but different players. haven't tried today.
  6. Heffernan

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

in the announcement it says that you can finish the storyline quests straight away, after that you get one new quest per day. so, the faster you finish the storyline the more extra quests you get. did i get it right ?
  7. Heffernan

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

So what do we know about the Cauldron ? Is it a fellowship feature ? ...or a single player feature ? When academy was introduced many ppl just cursed it because of the space it took. It took years before ppl embraced it, I don't know how I would manage without it now, but it took time. Good...
  8. Heffernan

A new event - no Fellowship Adventure ?

i was wondering the same - maybe back to back events and then a fa is the new normal.
  9. Heffernan

Cannot reproduce internal error while checking messages or notification

i’m using ipad app version and when trying to check notifications i get ”something went wrong” and then the game reboots.
  10. Heffernan

Server(s) down

Same here, first claimed no internet connection (which that device sure had) and now it doesn't even recognize playernames. But good to see it's not just me.
  11. Heffernan

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

i don't have a clue how "the system" works but i've seen the moon bear base a lot. somebody suggested earlier that one way of having options appear is to craft a base whenever you see it whether you need it or not. that way those crafted are out of circulation. if you can afford that strategy.
  12. Heffernan

Discussion Dawn of the Phoenix

is the option to craft two event phoenix artifacts to original phoenix artifact fixed ? if i understood correctly there is such an option, but it was broken. was the option called tome or somesuch. i haven't seen it, maybe i am just unlucky, but haven't seen an option to craft original phoenix...
  13. Heffernan

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

adventures are shorter than events, but adventures (if you really take part seriously) can be really really intense. maybe it's just me but i'm not overly disappointed not having adventure right now.
  14. Heffernan

Spire fellowship rewards

So the real advantage of a perk is for those who have climbed higher than the purple bar reaches ?
  15. Heffernan

Spire fellowship rewards

We now have perks for Spire which can be used to reach the next waypoint for the fellowship (or somesuch) and get better rewards, but when the Spire ends how does it actually work for individual fellowship member ? How it is decided what you get ? I mean in tournament you make small...
  16. Heffernan

Interesting info from app update description

First reaction was "that's great" ...but after a little consideration i started to get pessimistic. I mean how many times have they nerfed something that has been "great" to begin with. AWs, event prizes, or game functionality. I actually feel worried that this might happen... ... it might...
  17. Heffernan

Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

Been waiting for the update to appear in apples appstore, but it hasn’t. Decided to delete and reinstall - that worked, I now have the required versions and quest screens open correctly.
  18. Heffernan

Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

I was looking at the map with the beacons and can't exactly remember what was my strategy last time but I do remember I ended up having hard time getting all the set pieces, so... Is there some obvious strategy if you would be just going after the set pieces ? PS. I think it had something to...
  19. Heffernan

Discussion Player Movement - New Changes

I can see reading this thread that I'm close enough to center that would be surprised to be moved but when I saw this... ... I also became curious, is there a tool that shows such info ? couldn't spot it in elvenstats. As I said, seems like no reason to worry about my position, but just some...
  20. Heffernan

Not a Bug The app crushes too often

Just a thought… you seem to be using ios 15.1 did you update to that lately ? I’m using ios14.6 an no probs whatsoever ipad air 2.