• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

@Marindor Then the announcement is still switched. Never mind. Now it's fixed.
  2. Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Is this correct now? Scout's Tavern (5x3) Reduces scouting times and produces Ghastly Banshees Ancestral Resting Place (4x7) Reduces decay of Ascended Goods and increases the amount of Neighborly Help chests
  3. Discussion Challenges

I just don't find this engaging. The only saving grace is that it is easy. If it were not easy, I would not play.
  4. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Thank you. I took a break from the game around that time, so I missed it.
  5. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

What is a challenge event?
  6. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

So, I do have an ace up my sleeve -- I have worked in the game industry (not for Inno, just in the industry). I can recognize various game design philosophies, and I have been with this game since 2016, so I have a sense for how Inno does things. I hoarded rune shards because the math showed...
  7. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I don't even know where to begin debunking all of this. I'll skip the minor nitpicks and go to the heart. Coins are capped. Thus, the main hall capacity sets the scale for coins. Indeed, things like neighborly help are based on the coin storage capacity. If capacity goes up, the scale for...
  8. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

1) It doesn't assume linearity. It assumes the length of chapters grows at a slower exponential than the main hall capacity, which is true. 2) I'm at endgame, and I don't have a problem. This isn't theoretical. It really is easy income. I do it. The only scary bit is that *at first* it does...
  9. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

My interpretation is that the change helped a little, but not a huge amount. There was a drop in both cost and reward, with the cost dropping a bit more, for a net gain of 5% more base per coin. So, Live should be a tiny bit easier, but not that much different.
  10. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

First off, the cost increases for KP are arithmetic, while gold capacity increases geometically. That means that after a while, the cost growth will be slow enough that your gold income will grow faster than the costs -- just not immediately. I buy KP with gold as often as possible, and the...
  11. Beta server is in trouble

I suspect that a lot of it is that there is no new chapter.
  12. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

Thank you! I was looking in the wrong place (the google doc).
  13. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

Where? I've gone over the google doc twice, and I can't find it. Are you looking in the google doc, or somewhere else? If in the google doc, where in the google doc?
  14. Discussion A Gateway into the Past

I'm curious what the designers had in mind for the expected gains from the event. Did they aim low (and it's sadly working as intended), or did they misjudge how much gains people will average?
  15. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

If you understood what I was referring to, then "contest" is a perfectly fine term to use -- and that is the only reasonable measure to use here. I could argue that anyone whose name is picked is a winner, but that buys into the validity of your personal definition, which is, in fact, irrelevant.
  16. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

By my standards, that counts as a contest.
  17. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Does the "name the ingredients' contest count? It looks like that is likely for the cauldron feature.
  18. Discussion We need your help: Name the ingredients!

1. kidney stones 2. cherry bombs 3. snail shells 4. flower power 5. egg vines 6. kiwi jellies 7. brain buds 8. blueberry mouths 9. eye fruits 10. pure leaves 11. cotton candy 12. walnut halves
  19. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Has anyone done this and reported success, or is this merely theoretical? (Compatibility can be thorny.)
  20. Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

I hear you. I also prefer Elvenar to FoE -- the minimal PvP in FoE changes the attitudes of a lot of players, so Elvenar feels friendlier to me. I also didn't use time boosts because I had nowhere else to be. In my case, I sold my portal before the upgrade to level 4 finished, so I'm doing it...