• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. sunrae

Fixed [35715] Tournament won't load

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: v1.126-beta.5-(62ca73b) - html5 (2021-03-17 07:55)...
  2. sunrae

Fixed [31183] KP not going into fellows AW

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)v1.102-beta.4-(e8f03d4) (2020-03-30 22:25) HTML5 Yes/No:yes Game world:Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Flash Player...
  3. sunrae

Duplicate Not possible to start production

v1.91-beta.10-(b1ef0bc) (2019-10-18 09:32) HTML5 Chrome Windows 8 I keep getting a message box up saying Production Error Not possible to start production. After I collect goods and try to start new production with hotkey it makes a horrible echoing noise, a dozen coins/supplies float up but...
  4. sunrae

Fixed [29065] Rune shards only allowed one or two at a time

Game version:.v1.91-beta.10-(b1ef0bc) (2019-10-18 09:32) HTML5: HTML5 Yes Game world: Beta Browser: Chrome : Operating System: windows8 Screen resolution: Account name: sunrae__ Elves Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens...
  5. sunrae

Duplicate Entering shards into rune wheel

I can only enter a shard into my EE rune wheel one at a time. The bar goes grey until leaving the screen and then re-entering it. HTML5 - yes
  6. sunrae

Cannot reproduce spire spell frags not counting on quest

Game versionv1.91-beta.5-(5e6d45a) (2019-10-14 21:59): HTML5: HTML5 Yes/ Game world:Beta Browser Chrome : ersionon: Operating System: windows 8 Screen resolution: Account name: Sunrae__ Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; Quest title: (if applicable)...
  7. sunrae

The Allotment looking for active members

We are a small fellowship looking for active daily players, size and boosts of no importance. We are very ambitious in the Adventure and really want to grow. All we ask is that you trade fair and visit at least 5/7 days. If you are interested in a friendly, fun and helpful fellowship please...
  8. sunrae

Delayed time

Twice today I have started my factories off only to go back in later and have them only showing a minute or two has gone by. Has anyone else had this problem? I have had it in once in beta and once in Arendyll EN. I don't think it is a bug? I can't see any reports of it on the forum, so if...
  9. sunrae

Not a Bug Granite mines

Why are my and a fellows granite mines only producing 96 per hour instead of 154 per hour? Is this a bug or is it another way of slowing the game down?