• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Bor de Wolf 1965

Discussion Challenges

it can't be different for any chapter. You get the same amount of points for using the same spells or making the same WP time productions / factory 3h productions.
  2. Bor de Wolf 1965

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Why do you complain about a 65% time reduction on the scouts @Heymrdiedier ? I would be happy with any reduction from over 5 days. 65% may not sound as much but still is would be over 3 days and 6 hours. so you would be left with 1 day and 18h Oke, it will take a long time to get this reduction...
  3. Bor de Wolf 1965

Discussion Challenges

I don't mind the way we get points for this challenge but the end prize for completing all the points would have be nice if it would be a selection for only 1 building out of the last 3 set prizes last building you could win. That way it would have become a useful prize as well.
  4. Bor de Wolf 1965

OK we have a challenge

Wow you are fast in collecting the tokens. But what I wanted to know is if we get 3 tokens/points per WP that does a 15min production or is it for x WP that does the 15min productions?
  5. Bor de Wolf 1965

OK we have a challenge

Nice to see this kind of game mechanic again. But I forgot how many workplace items we need to make for the points to start counting. Can someone help me out?
  6. Bor de Wolf 1965

It seems Inno Games were not smart enough. They stil gave you control over a minimum of 101 buttons right in front of you @Kersepitje
  7. Bor de Wolf 1965

Not a Bug Wholesaler sentient cost/offer error

[edit] Sorry was typing Dutch before I wrote here. This is for town hall level 43
  8. Bor de Wolf 1965

Not a Bug Wholesaler sentient cost/offer error

What is the level of your blooming trader guild? That wonder is responsible for how many T1-T3 goods you get for some coins. these numbers I have with my BTG at level 27 And I trade T4 on my trader 40k-> 37k And I believe if I get my BTG up to level 30 I would trade T4-T6 as 1:1 for other T4-T6...
  9. Bor de Wolf 1965

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

@ayvinul your gold income is also dependent on the amount of culture you have and the amount of neighbour help you get. And the last part can become extremely bad for players depending on where they are located on the world map. If you are located in the center or near center of the map you...
  10. Bor de Wolf 1965

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

The way how I look at the events is as follow. If you do all the quests, collect all the EC around your town and you play it smart, you should always be able to get the 260 points for a full set or level 10 evolving building. This time luck played a very big part in the event so we got a very...
  11. Bor de Wolf 1965

What numbers should be a more realistic for the Sack of Coins and the Elvarian Guard Badges? Lets try to figure out a good number for the Sack of Coins first. look at the maximum amount of badges first, so 3x a full map cleared = 361 Sack of Coins badges divide that over 20 players (not every...
  12. Bor de Wolf 1965

I think all we wish for as Beta testers is that they tell us clearly what they are changing and not that we have to find out our self. As it is now, I keep getting the feeling that I get arrested for illegal weapon posesion and thrown in jail right after I have seen a hospital for removing a...
  13. Bor de Wolf 1965

Sorry to say it but to make the numbers even more ridiculous. A member at chapter 14 with a town hall at level 32 (38m max capacity) needs to collect 15912k coins for 1 badge. So with 2 badges he would be very close to his maximum limit. I rely think they need to look at this stupid...
  14. Bor de Wolf 1965

Try to get bag of coins to make it complete. With a max capacity of 160M coins I need to collect 36672K coins. That is almost 25% of maximum per badge and I need to collect every coin from all my neighbours. I am not sure what they are doing at Inno but it seems they would like to scare us away.
  15. Bor de Wolf 1965

If you think that is a bad surprise, What do you think about this?
  16. Bor de Wolf 1965

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

With 8 days to go I would be extremely lucky if I get up to 200 points. I am now at 179, so I don't believe in this event any more. on my life server I would advice members to just ignore this event, just because how crappy it was thought trough.
  17. Bor de Wolf 1965

I think what Bilourre91 is showing and the other players as well is their T9 bonus.
  18. Bor de Wolf 1965

As Biloutte91 wrote, he found them in his main hall at the tab Relics.
  19. Bor de Wolf 1965

Discussion We need your help: Name the ingredients!

I won't be voting for I don't like stalkerbook
  20. Bor de Wolf 1965

Beta server is in trouble

In the past I have played on a couple test servers. They gave me the option to start a new game AND to copy my normal game to the test server as well. The only rule was I had to level up on the new game to test that part as well and do some end game levelling/playing as well. Also a rule was, if...