• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Release Notes version 1.39

Hello You say that the NH will be easier to make in the future (what is true because I use the application) and what the gains must have revised downwards. I agree for the principle but a reduction in 90 % (for me) adorned me too important. Otherwise we have to expect to gain also less coins...
  2. Discussion Release Notes version 1.39

I am very dissatisfied with this new change.:mad::mad::mad: During the general modification of the AW a few months ago you have we to give the desire to go to visit our neighbors and maintaining you tell us that it is finished. What did he pass for these last months? Players who make an...
  3. New Game Features Motivate fellowship for the fellowship adventure

Hello the fellowship adventure is a beautiful novelty but only the first 3 places are really rewarding. For fellowship which can not finish at the top of the classification there is no interest in making more than a way for 3 safes (finish in the 4th or in the 40th do not change much) to...
  4. confrérie française

Hello Confrérie française recruits. If you are a nice, active French-speaking player and motivated by the tournaments will be we delighted to welcome you among us. If you are interested thank you for contacting me in French on this forum or in MP in the game Good game in all
  5. Fixed 13402 - Army production making internal error

I also have the same problem.:( There is a technique to form all the same units. It is enough not to put the green bar of training at the most and the game not crashed.
  6. Discussion Version 1.23 + Sorcerers & Dragons

Keep hope mistique, more you go to move forward in the game more you can again fight on provinces because the strengths of our combat troops increase much more fast than the strengths of our enemies on provinces because one can do only one and a half ring by new era. I am for the era of...
  7. Elvenar Classic

Actually the introduction of orcs in the negotiation in too close provinces is one of bigger errors which was made on this game. Can being they will realize it one day?:p
  8. Elvenar Classic

@ Dhurinn what I wanted to say it is that the fights are not compulsory to progress in the game. I shall say even that until the era of the dwarfs they slow down the progress of the player. I give some explanation, I have to create a city on the French waiter or I have to play without any...
  9. Elvenar Classic

I find that to elvenar has to keep highly-rated sound city builder. I came on this gameto having left FOE because I did not amuse me any more above (the day of the exit of a new era I finished the tech tree and I had totally reconstructed my new city with the new buildings, I thus had nothing...
  10. Fixed [12945] Supply bar shows too much increase when collecting with POP spell

Game version: V1.23.4-(785f9e5) (2017-02-09 10:50) Game world: _beta Browser + version: google chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m Flash Player version: __21,0,0,213 Operating System: windows XP Screen resolution: __ Account name: _benroq Humans or Elves: _elves Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest title...
  11. [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.15

I have just made the 3rd level of the tournament of this week and I have of to stop in the province 5.:mad: There are at least 2 fights that I did not manage to make (even in manual ) and with a trading cost furthermore of 5000 the goods of every era I do not negotiate. The fights of the...
  12. [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.15

auto I am 330 provinces conquered at present. for the dog, with golem and sword dancer when he had one or several necromancer there opposite, and with 5 treant when he did not have of necromancer there opposite.
  13. [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.15

I made at the moment 11 provinces for the level 1 of the tournament. The losses are much more important than before but the training of new units is faster. Thus I shall have to be able to redo in one day more troops than that I lost in my battles of the tournament level 1. Thus I waits to see...
  14. [Discussion] Behind the Scenes: Battle Redesign

I have just made my first fights since the update (on a province of the ring 12) and as everybody I did not manage to win a single fight. I have nevertheless to try with several combinations but it was impossible while before the update on this kind province I could rather easily win one or 2...
  15. [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.15

I am not going to speak about the difficulty of the fights because I did not have the opportunity to make still one, but apparement that is going to be complicated.:p On the other hand I meant that as regards the production of the barracks I find that rather a good change. One thing is sure it's...
  16. [Discussion] Behind the Scenes: Battle Redesign

There is all the same a positive point, before I needed 3H30 to make a squad of golem and maintaining only 1h50 .:) But actually it is going to need that I put back 2 armories in more to continue to produce 24/24.
  17. [Discussion] Behind the Scenes: Battle Redesign

I have think not.:( I already am putting 2 armories in more:confused:
  18. Big quantity of goods

Thank you for your bobbykitty answer I have to ask the same question on the French forum and or not much world is in my case or they do not say it because that suit them. I am thus going to guard my stock to help my fellowship and wait that one day it will be of use me to something.:p
  19. Big quantity of goods

I shall have wish to make a small poll to know if many players had an important quantity of goods stored in the main hall. I made left of former player and I have at present more than 10 million goods which do not serve me in much (except to help the members of my fellowship) If we are very in...
  20. [Discussion] Behind the Scenes: Battle Redesign

Just like jouchka I did the cleaning in my units of fights during the last 2 tournaments, me thus looks forward maintaining the update. I have a small question, the fights of the tournaments go changed (new units, change of bonus,...), but trading cost go changed? because at the level orc cost...