• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. New Game Features Motivate fellowship for the fellowship adventure

Hello the fellowship adventure is a beautiful novelty but only the first 3 places are really rewarding. For fellowship which can not finish at the top of the classification there is no interest in making more than a way for 3 safes (finish in the 4th or in the 40th do not change much) to...
  2. confrérie française

Hello Confrérie française recruits. If you are a nice, active French-speaking player and motivated by the tournaments will be we delighted to welcome you among us. If you are interested thank you for contacting me in French on this forum or in MP in the game Good game in all
  3. Fixed [12945] Supply bar shows too much increase when collecting with POP spell

Game version: V1.23.4-(785f9e5) (2017-02-09 10:50) Game world: _beta Browser + version: google chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m Flash Player version: __21,0,0,213 Operating System: windows XP Screen resolution: __ Account name: _benroq Humans or Elves: _elves Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest title...
  4. Big quantity of goods

I shall have wish to make a small poll to know if many players had an important quantity of goods stored in the main hall. I made left of former player and I have at present more than 10 million goods which do not serve me in much (except to help the members of my fellowship) If we are very in...
  5. Silk exchange against crystal and scrolls

Hello to all with the arrival of the fairies my quantities of silk are enormous. Thus I suggest to players making an exchange of silk against the crystal (first and foremost) and the scrolls for an interesting rate of 1 for 1.25 Either 100 000 silk against 80 000 crystal for example. The...
  6. The boost of the relics is he limited?

When I ended the tournament on Saturday evening my number of relics silk passed in 504 and it was marked that the next upgrade would be in 8 relics. I said to myself great the continuous boost above 700 % And today when I look in my at main hall he indicates me that I arrived at the maximum...
  7. How are determined the offers of the trader?

Hello I shall have wish to know how was defined the players whose access we have to the offers with the trader. Is it a fixed distance (as for example all the players inside the ring 20) or that evolves with our exploration (For example 10 ring furthermore than our explorations)? Because if...
  8. Duplicate The notifications do not display in the chronological order

Game version: __ v0.35.3-(c5f36cd) (2016-02-02 17:59) Game world: __beta01 Browser + version: __google chrome 40.0.2214.94 m Flash Player version: __18,0,0,209 Operating System: __windows XP proffesional Screen resolution: __1680*1050 Account name: __benroq Humans or Elves: __elves...
  9. Duplicate total time display problem of training troops

Game version: __ 0.34.3140-v0.34.1-(staging) (2016-01-20 13:29) Game world: __beta01 Browser + version: __google chrome 40.0.2214.94 m Flash Player version: __18,0,0,209 Operating System: __windows XP proffesional Screen resolution: __1680*1050 Account name: __benroq Humans or Elves...
  10. Fixed [8200] repetitive quest “gain 4000 marble

Game version: __ 0.34.3140-v0.34.1-(staging) (2016-01-20 13:29) Game world: __beta01 Browser + version: __google chrome 40.0.2214.94 m Flash Player version: __18,0,0,209 Operating System: __windows XP proffesional Screen resolution: __1680*1050 Account name: __benroq Humans or Elves: __elves...
  11. New Game Features dwarven bulwark

Hello The symbol which indicates that my marvel " dwarven bulwark " finished the production of the units (at the end of 3 hours) is not rather visible. I harvested several times and to forgot to take them. I agree that it is enough to pay attention not to forget him but put the bigger symbol...
  12. World Map Decrease of the scouting

Hello to all I think that it shall be good to be able to decrease the time of scouting because arrive at certain level become it really too long. I give some explanation, if I wish to decrease the time of the scouting it is not to occupy my soldiers more regularly, for that I saw that in the...
  13. A big quantity of resources in stock

Hello to all. I have at present in stock approximately 1.5 million resources (all the resources, boosted and not boosted). I do not use it for my tech tree because I already ended it since a moment, and thanks to the golem III I negotiate no more sector (that it is really good, I widely prefer...
  14. Increase of the cost of the scouting

2 weeks ago to explore a province level 15 cost me 5.5 million golden coins, maintaining the same exploration costs me 5.7 million golden coins (that is the possible maximum with my hand hall level 17). My question is thus let us have we a means to know when the cost of the scouting of a...
  15. Exchange resources level 3 for elixir

Hello to you I shall wish to exchange resources level 3 (180 000 gemmes and 50 000 magic dust) for some elixir because I and my fellowship are lacking it a lot. I can come in your fellowship to make the exchange (if you have of the available place) otherwise I shall welcome you gladly with us...
  16. maximum capacity of draven portal

I saw on the wiki that the draven portal at the level 4 (maximum level at present) had for maximal capacity 160 000 granite and 3400 copper. My question is thus, that am I going to make of my granite mines and my copper mines once the ended tree (for me in 5 weeks) and my draven portal at the...