• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Duplicate Relics out of place and no production boost on boosted goods

Game version: v1.66-(a3b2897) (2018-10-22 14:11) HTML5 Yes/No: I think so Game world: Arendyl in Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome/macOS High Sierra/ Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: no idea Operating System: macOS High Sierra Screen...
  2. Duplicate Shadow-city blinking behind/on city with strobe-light effect

The problem is simmilar. Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) As for HTML5 or flash, I don't know how to find that out - but it seems like it is HTML5 (at least that box is checked, don't know if it is using it or not) I do not have any problems in my city on the no1 server.
  3. Duplicate Shadow-city blinking behind/on city with strobe-light effect

Yes + tech tree dissapears, the white lines moves/flowes sometimes, and the same thing on the world map
  4. Duplicate Shadow-city blinking behind/on city with strobe-light effect

Lately I've had a problem with some blinking in my city. It looks like a copy/blueprint of my city, or another city, is behind or on my city. This "other" city is only visible when it is blinking and a white outline shines through - it sort of look like strobe lights. The problem increases over...