• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Konniver

Elven architect - Latest updates

I don't believe it's a Chrome issue, but a beta mode issue. It appeared as it if was a browser bug as I imagine you had the site switched to Beta in Chrome, and it loaded the default English when you tested in other browsers? It should be fixed now and thanks for letting me know!
  2. Konniver

Discussion Proposed trading star rating changes

As a player who uses only troops for spire/tournaments/world map. I have no use for goods (outside research) other than for buying KP. The 16:4:1 trading ratio highly incentivises me to place cross-tier trades to get more value ... with the current ratio and my current KP prices, I still get 5...
  3. Konniver

I've restarted the site many times since last night in order to fix it but it continues to go down every few hours. Waiting on the hosting company to look into it.
  4. Konniver

Seems to be back up now but issues with saving city plans by Link for the time being.
  5. Konniver

Thanks, I was aware, but not much I could be doing as it was on the hosting provider's end ... will hopefully be back up and running soon. The hosting company was attacked and hackers have encrypted the data on thousands of sites and they're working with security experts to decrypt it. They've...
  6. Konniver

Through the help of many the collision problems people were having should be fixed, but please do let me know if anyone still has problems. The first part isn't a bug, importing your city will not automatically change the game files used on the architect, you will need to do that manually from...
  7. Konniver

It's known that the report does not account for any set bonuses mainly because I didn't want constant adjacency calculations for sets, streets, etc slowing down the tool. Now that the code has been optimised, and once my flu and the new bugs are gone, I'll have another stab at this. Thankfully...
  8. Konniver

Cheers. Tinkered with a few things and it should be a lot more stable now. :)
  9. Konniver

... I'm aware of the issues, am looking into it.
  10. Konniver

Big update The long awaited "next version" of the website is finally here, which includes many changes across the board. Although the update mainly focused on the underlying code by migrating it to a newer framework, it has allowed for many optimisations and additions to be made. The full...
  11. Konniver

Probably in the next version. Is there ever a scenario where someone would not have n-1 connections on each of n buildings? Besides accidentally of course.
  12. Konniver

Some Updates Sorry this has taken a while but adding a new dimension to building advancement through evolution was playing havoc with the city planner and its reporting but it should all be sorted now. Feature: You can now specify the stage of a building from both the build menu and the...
  13. Konniver

Dear all, I'm aware of the difference in numbers for the Phoenix statues between in game and the Elven Architect. Unfortunately it's not a simple refresh and will require some work to get it right. I'll hopefully have this done by the weekend!
  14. Konniver

The Elven Architect is separate from Elven Stats, so I can't help you there. Hopefully Karvest's response has done the trick. If not, I suggest you contact them via their website.
  15. Konniver

Sneak peek: Among the various new pages on the next version of the site, are comparison tables for both Orcs and Seeds. Note: This is a screenshot of a unreleased feature and is a work in progress.
  16. Konniver

Syonis is spot on. The Gothic Unicorn has now been added. Enjoy!
  17. Konniver

Thanks. Fixed.
  18. Konniver

Hi all, these are all great suggestions but I won't be putting them into the current version of the site. As some of you already know, I've been working on a massive update to the site which includes new features and will make updates to existing tools much much easier ... and yes, performance...
  19. Konniver

Seems so. I've refreshed all the data, so you should see the latest on all buildings. Thanks.
  20. Konniver

You'll have to switch to Beta mode for now, the DE and FR files are using the Black Unicorn as placeholders for the time-being. I'll try to remove them later so to avoid confusion.